Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The ChitinShield

This is a discussion on The ChitinShield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think this question has been asked like 36523 times but here it is again. Why the hell was it ...
Page: 1

d3stroy0r

I think this question has been asked like 36523 times but here it is again. Why the hell was it disabled. It was an awesome and sexy shield. And im not an idiot, i know it was a strong shield.. but with nice duffs its still very posible to pwn someone with a chitinshield.

And the shield looked awesome.. if they dun wanna bring it back.. just make another 1 a bit simular to personal shield or dol.. and change the name but let it look like a chitinshield^^.

Greetz.

Mario

I think this question has been asked like 36523 times but here it is again. Why the hell was it disabled. It was an awesome and sexy shield. And im not an idiot, i know it was a strong shield.. but with nice duffs its still very posible to pwn someone with a chitinshield.

And the shield looked awesome.. if they dun wanna bring it back.. just make another 1 a bit simular to personal shield or dol.. and change the name but let it look like a chitinshield^^.

Greetz.[/b]
    i think u are an idiot, and even u answered urself why.

d3stroy0r

No I didn't. I said I knew it was strong But still easily pwnable in pk with duffs. And they didn't have to totaly delete it.. Just make it very rare or something.. that only felankor ''COULD'' drop it.. or Isiloon dropps it very Rare.. Something like that.

And thx for the immediate flame btw...

3thos

No I didn't. I said I knew it was strong But still easily pwnable in pk with duffs. And they didn't have to totaly delete it.. Just make it very rare or something.. that only felankor ''COULD'' drop it.. or Isiloon dropps it very Rare.. Something like that.

And thx for the immediate flame btw...[/b]
    admit defeat.

you are an idiot and actually did answer the question yourself.

would be fun if it dropped again especialy the guys who payed 500 usd for it

kibal

Greetz.[/b]

i think u are an idiot, and even u answered urself why.[/b]

This kind of posts deserve this kind of answers

d3stroy0r

It was disabled because it was ''to strong'' but don't u disagree with that yourself ? It was awesome and sexy as hell :P. Just make the shield very rare and only dropped by very strong bosses.

Can u honestly tell me u don't think removing the shield from the game totaly was a bit of a mistake, cause i hear alot of people saying it sux that it doesn't even drop by any bos anymore and i agree completely. And im not trying to accomplisch anything with this topic.
    I just want to know if more people think the same for now.
    And hopefully if enough people do they will enable it again ^^.

SmoQ

quest shield+6 is almost CS

StoneColdAngel

A dog is almost a cat ...

greishkan1

quest shield+6 is almost CS[/b]
    Almost But cs looks toooo cooooooool

MiragBaba

A dog is almost a cat ...[/b]
    o rly?

Mezmerize

should i laught? :unsure:

SmoQ

should i laught? :unsure:[/b]
    or cry :huh:

LMAO HAHAHA cant stop Laughing

3thos

It was disabled because it was &#39;&#39;to strong&#39;&#39; but don&#39;t u disagree with that yourself ? It was awesome and sexy as hell :P. Just make the shield very rare and only dropped by very strong bosses.

Can u honestly tell me u don&#39;t think removing the shield from the game totaly was a bit of a mistake, cause i hear alot of people saying it sux that it doesn&#39;t even drop by any bos anymore and i agree completely. And im not trying to accomplisch anything with this topic.
    I just want to know if more people think the same for now.
    And hopefully if enough people do they will enable it again ^^.[/b]

well if that was the cause that would mean the only people who can actually kill the boss are already strong enough and once they get the shield from the boss that no one else can kill it justs makes them stronger.

the strong get stronger, and the weak stay weak.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast