Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Damn i miss ko!

This is a discussion on Damn i miss ko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been away for a year now and have been playing a lot of KO before that. I was acutally dissin ...
Page: 1

Default Damn i miss ko!

Been away for a year now and have been playing a lot of KO before that. I was acutally dissin my friends cuz of it. And once I stopped playing I realized I have no friends. I'm so fucking bored!!!!!!!

Every day is like the previous day!!!
    - wake up
    - eat breakfast
    - kiss girlfriend good bye
    - walk the dog
    - vacuume
    - wash the dishes
    - make dinner
    - wait for girlfriend
    - watch TV
    - Go to sleep

-REPEAT EVERYTHING THE NEXT FKING DAY!

I got nothing to do. I seriously have nothing to do! Can't play any other games. Don't have a hobby. Girlfriend is working and studying most of the time, and got 1 friend, that is always dissin me. Rather be with someone else then me.

So playing KO isn't a bad choice since im doing nothing at all then just sitting on the couch and staring at the walls.

Even though KO has its flaws and imperfection I wouldn't hasitate to spend my money on KO. At least I would be getting some friends and people to talk to.

I got no1 to talk to, im all alone and thats why I come here to express myself. This is the only place I could think of.

God im pathetic.

Banned Senior Member

Quit life pls damn addicted guyy
    and a stupid spam delete this stupid post

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Been away for a year now and have been playing a lot of KO before that. I was acutally dissin my friends cuz of it. And once I stopped playing I realized I have no friends. I'm so fucking bored!!!!!!!

- wake up
    - eat breakfast
    - walk the dog
    - vacuume
    - wash the dishes
    - make dinner
    - wait for girlfriend
    - watch TV
    - Go to sleep

-REPEAT EVERYTHING THE NEXT FKING DAY!

I got nothing to do. I seriously have nothing to do! Can't play any other games. Don't have a hobby. Girlfriend is working and studying most of the time, and got 1 friend, that is always dissin me. Rather be with someone else then me.

So playing KO isn't a bad choice since im doing nothing at all then just sitting on the couch and staring at the walls.

Even though KO has its flaws and imperfection I wouldn't hasitate to spend my money on KO. At least I would be getting some friends and people to talk to.

I got no1 to talk to, im all alone and thats why I come here to express myself. This is the only place I could think of.

God im pathetic.
    i see having sexy time is not mentioned, i would say incorporate that, you can also try getting a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Chabo View Post
    Quit life pls damn addicted guyy
    and a stupid spam delete this stupid post
    i dont need to delete every post u think is dumb, this is a forum where people express their feelings... let them

Doooh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    - wake up
    - eat breakfast
    - walk the dog
    - vacuume
    - wash the dishes
    - make dinner
    - wait for girlfriend
    - watch TV
    - Go to sleep
    Well so download KO Client, register one acc, chose CW and create ur char.. Then u change ur day for it:

- wake up
    - KO (U dont need breakfast)
    - KO (ur dog have they owner legs - walk the dog)
    - KO (vacuume)
    - KO(wash the dishes)
    - make dinner
    - wait for girlfriend
    - KO (watch TV)
    - KO (U dont need Sleep - Go to sleep)

It will make u happy man..

Go Go Go
    Knight Online World – Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game – Gamers First

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    i dont need to delete every post u think is dumb, this is a forum where people express their feelings... let them
    Than put this crap in off topic ore somthing -.- before evry 1 post a topic like this miss ko blabla

my life was just like that 2 years ago while playing like 12 hours a day on CW... with exception for the great ingame CW time with some really good people from one clan (Amarok), my life sucked really bad... the breaking point in my life was a decision to pack few my personal things and huraaaayyyy via train out of the everyday misery into the real World, i've found a good work with awesome boss, spent whole warm summer on my bike while sleeping in my sleeping bag in the nature - Czech rep., Poland, Slovakia, from the 3rd of January i'm moving with my company abroad and meanwhile i'll be finishing my university education (hopefuly, in case i won't let it go..), i still have no close friends (i never used to be much friendly; i have always been the tight-lipped one... as long as i remember), however that does not bother me... a bit worse is living w/o girlfriend, but still, once you manage to change your ordinary life, once you have to take care of yourself on your own, the life begins to be much more interesting, of course much more responsible too, however once you do that, you never know whats going to happen next, especially if you're young and travelling a bit

all you need to do is to stop refreshing your KO (or whatever gaming) memories, get a job and everytime you have a spare time, take your gf to cinema, theatre, nature, travel a bit or whatever... having someone you love is a half way to success, the rest is only about your own will

life can be fun, it's up to you

ps: sorry about my czenglish

seriusly get a job

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

first of all get a job lol, or if u dont have a job do the things u like to, dont u like any sport, go gym, study, u must like something.

start ko again but dont be addicted to it.. try to play ko in ur extra time and play c west btw... its the best server

Banned

Thing you are correct man, its a forum where people can express their feelings!

Be happy you have a girlfriend dude, make the best out of it, play ko in your boring times, try to work maybe... and be with her!

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Come to C-west.

Banned

Get a job Get money every month spend every penny on KO that wil happen than

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

like said, get a job

if not

go to the gym - it's really fun and start eating right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast