Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

chose your combo

This is a discussion on chose your combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so... rr + skill is the best for bp ?...
Page: 3

so... rr + skill is the best for bp ?

Originally posted by Dwight
    so... *rr + skill is the best for bp ?

W + r + skill is best for any class really. But myself, I'm more comfortable with s,r,skill. But sometimes that will cause you to miss 'r', if you get message (could not attack cuz too far or wrong direction), you just missed an R attack. To stop this from happening I alternate between the s,r,skill and w,r,skill. Once you learn the timing right you can bust out some quick combos and never miss R. (this is for tanking people who dont run off like little bitches). If they are gonna run, just use the hold w - r,skill combo. People hold w and do r,r to help with timing but 2 r's is not neccassary.

ub3rslart

Originally posted by Dwight
    Nope

4 5 3

Para malice judgement

RunLikeYouStoleIt

sr55wrs555wsr55wrsr55wsr55wsr55wsr55

5 is my SD and my hands are a little cold :s actually it looks like this
    wrs5r888w8sr85858w8sr85858w8s8r85858w8ws85858w8sr7 657577wsr885858w8sr75757w7sr758588w8sr858588wsr575 77w7sr8r85858w8sr858857

spamming hp / mana pots while i do it :s

2 hp go off then im forced to 1 mana 1 hp 1 mana 1 hp while comboing :P its fun

i switch between the w r combo and just s r while walking back and hitting depend what im fighting, i know a sin doesnt have much reach so i can back up and force him to move forward which messes some sins up

or if its an archer s r ftw, and if its a rouge and as soon as i get them to half hp i do w r combo because they always run.. ALWAYS lol

and if its a bp i know they are going to slide me so i do wsr55 so im constantly going back to a center position and w puts me turned at an angle to them so im constantly comboing them as all they hit me with is judgement :P

and for mages.. i just hold w and they end up towning <_<

other warriors its wsr55 ftw with pots

cricri

and what about skill run skill run ? ýt ýs good gun

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by cricri
    and what about skill run skill run ? * ýt ýs good gun
    if im on my archer my combo is

*select target and run* somehow i manage to kill them while moving, gets them every time they chase me like they want me

didinino

faced SRW,sr,wr,rr
    atm rr (cause XP, but for pk...........Not- mostly WR), will see later if other shits coming out better 4 me.

wraith86

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-StoneColdKillah
    and wheres the *R skill E skill E combo?
    are you kidding? only retards think that combo is fast, along with people that say there is a sitting combo, they are fucking slow as hell.[/b]
    HitMachine used an E combo i believe. and i highly doubt youd beat him in a 1v1 if given 2 equal characters.

Tanstaras

S1V3R go a travel in turkey to got the rest jewels u havent +3 then come say to ppl for combo... HF sorry for flame..

waitnbleed

yea lol AGREED s1ver worst sin i've ever seen, he use ROL +3, and lose to 70 sin with chitins +7

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dwight

W + r + skill is best for any class really. But myself, I'm more comfortable with s,r,skill. But sometimes that will cause you to miss 'r', if you get message (could not attack cuz too far or wrong direction), you just missed an R attack. To stop this from happening I alternate between the s,r,skill and w,r,skill. Once you learn the timing right you can bust out some quick combos and never miss R. (this is for tanking people who dont run off like little bitches). If they are gonna run, just use the hold w - r,skill combo. People hold w and do r,r to help with timing but 2 r's is not neccassary.[/b]
    thx alot dude.. u helped me out alot .

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

are you kidding? only retards think that combo is fast, along with people that say there is a sitting combo, they are fucking slow as hell.
    HitMachine used an E combo i believe. and i highly doubt youd beat him in a 1v1 if given 2 equal characters.[/b]
    yea, because hitmachine had +3 jewelry and +8 shell on beramus. his combo wasnt that good and his potting was fucking terrible. im sure i would destroy him with 2 equal characters

wraith86

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

are you kidding? only retards think that combo is fast, along with people that say there is a sitting combo, they are fucking slow as hell.
    HitMachine used an E combo i believe. and i highly doubt youd beat him in a 1v1 if given 2 equal characters.[/b]
    yea, because hitmachine had +3 jewelry and +8 shell on beramus. his combo wasnt that good and his potting was fucking terrible. im sure i would destroy him with 2 equal characters[/b][/quote]

i highly doubt it. on the ROFD beta we did like 100 duels and he beat me 70+ of them and i was doing really good.

TheFox

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MillionVoices
    E combo is by far the leetest, if u know wat ur doing.

P.S *

ARCHERS HAVE COMBO, dont make me laugh.
    E dont make any difference. And don't be a moron, hes talking about the combo he uses while FIGHTING AGAINST an archer.[/b]

they can with lvl72 skill if im not wrong xD

SexyPwner

rr skill rr skill :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast