Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

chose your combo

This is a discussion on chose your combo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Out, in?...
Page: 4

Cocaine

Out, in?

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)
    Originally posted by wraith86
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-StoneColdKillah

and wheres the *R skill E skill E combo?

are you kidding? only retards think that combo is fast, along with people that say there is a sitting combo, they are fucking slow as hell.

HitMachine used an E combo i believe. and i highly doubt youd beat him in a 1v1 if given 2 equal characters.
    yea, because hitmachine had +3 jewelry and +8 shell on beramus. his combo wasnt that good and his potting was fucking terrible. im sure i would destroy him with 2 equal characters[/b]
    i highly doubt it. on the ROFD beta we did like 100 duels and he beat me 70+ of them and i was doing really good.[/b][/quote]
    your not me

wraith86

whether or not your better than me doesnt mean youll beat him. he was damn good and was beating everyone that tried to duel him.

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86
    whether or not your better than me doesnt mean youll beat him. he was damn good and was beating everyone that tried to duel him.
    you dont know if i will beat him so how do you know he will win? so what if u were in the arena, all of the people that played on beta sucked ass and when they went to arena its all noobs who were in fullplate +7

wraith86

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    you dont know if i will beat him so how do you know he will win? so what if u were in the arena, all of the people that played on beta sucked ass and when they went to arena its all noobs who were in fullplate +7[/b]
    you think it was just noobs with fullplate+7? thats exactly why i think he will beat you rofl.

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

you dont know if i will beat him so how do you know he will win? so what if u were in the arena, all of the people that played on beta sucked ass and when they went to arena its all noobs who were in fullplate +7
    you think it was just noobs with fullplate+7? thats exactly why i think he will beat you rofl.[/b]
    who did he beat in beta? like it really mattered....but i want to know

wraith86

dont know who he beat because everyones name was knightxxxx but he was really good and taught me quite a bit about warriors.

Crimsonrain

Default Re: chose your combo

Originally posted by S1V3R
    Skill *w *r *Skill w r *Skill *w *r

Skill *r * r *skill *r r *Skill *r * r

Skill *s * r *skill *s *r *Skill *s * r *

Skill *R *R *skill * R * *Skill *R R *Skill *R *Skill
    there all good if you know how too use them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234