Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zzz thats not the pass....that is the account id and hell i bought the account at 64 so who the ...
Page: 10

Izzy

zzz thats not the pass....that is the account id and hell i bought the account at 64 so who the fuck knows who has the id other then me and 10 people on diez now

the old owner scammed me so he could have given it out to you or turkish forums who knows

also you have the id to my mage.....so what.....i have 100 ids who cares.....without SQ and shit does it matter?[/b]

lol yeah i read turkish forums, because i'm turkish and I understand it, dumbass.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Diez of our lives <3 ^_^

Code:
    If this was bs then
    /sorry_tez
    end

Yeah, go waste time switching computers, DOUCHE.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

IP bann added

Heim4teil

IP bann added[/b]
    gj^^

llJuanMall

lol yeah i read turkish forums, because i&#39;m turkish and I understand it, dumbass.[/b]
    That&#39;s why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no wonder he is acting like that ...

Banned

lol yeah i read turkish forums, because i&#39;m turkish and I understand it, dumbass.[/b]

maybe you do since your a wannabe hacker so u claim......maybe your on fgnetwork and its up there i could care less

fact is 5 people helped me level from 72 to 80 at any given time and they did the ACTUAL EXP nub cakes

keep talking cause all its doing is making me more famous for shitting on you

facts cant be dismissed

the char never jumped levels

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Well, Tez isn&#39;t dennying that he was himself in those MSN conversations. I haven&#39;t downloaded them cuz fuck... no way I&#39;ll dload anything that moron uploads. But since you are in fact the one in those convos, then you really gave him your account info... why would you do that for?

flamthrow

Well Chris I hope flip gives you his adress then you can go and get you wigga ass wiped, as for screaming. It does not matter wether or not the id was posted in the rapidshare link. I just hope there was a keylogger in it and you and the whole turkish hackers are the ones to get hacked tomorrow, I&#39;ll just laugh. I did not touch it seeing as how chris has a pretty shitty reputation.

And Chris If he did buy levels and nps, wtf does it matter to you anyway? You got cash and should be happy and shut ur mouth. This alone makes me think its just anotherone of your made up stories.

Banned Senior Member

Well it did jump like 15% a day when i didnt have school :P

Come on tez, why you keep defending yourself over and over.

if it&#39;s bullshit, you don&#39;t have to defend yourself so many times!

Izzy

here&#39;s another ss....

Heim4teil

Well it did jump like 15% a day when i didnt have school :P[/b]
    only?!?

Banned

maybe you do since your a wannabe hacker so u claim......maybe your on fgnetwork and its up there i could care less

fact is 5 people helped me level from 72 to 80 at any given time and they did the ACTUAL EXP nub cakes

keep talking cause all its doing is making me more famous for shitting on you

facts cant be dismissed

the char never jumped levels[/b]
    If any noob submit ticket about it.. they can ban you h34r:
    Share / Buy / Sell account&#39;s / Items (usd) = Crime = Block999

Banned

Well, Tez isn&#39;t dennying that he was himself in those MSN conversations. I haven&#39;t downloaded them cuz fuck... no way I&#39;ll dload anything that moron uploads. But since you are in fact the one in those convos, then you really gave him your account info... why would you do that for?[/b]
    dro i didnt dl the file either for same reasons....i dont trust him

i have him my mage account and warrior id cause he said he would level them and help me level....at the time i didnt know who he was or what he did

also our only msn convos were about flaming people who were flaming him....and he asked to play accounts on diez cause on ares he was getting hammered....we never talked about anything else....he told me he knew a gm but i asked him questions about that and he gave me shady answers so i knew his friend was not a gm and then i changed pass to mage and he could not log it

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast