Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; during the gobble event aviv,kuda and like once tez were on :P but seriously aviv and kuda did almost ever ...
Page: 14

during the gobble event aviv,kuda and like once tez were on :P but seriously aviv and kuda did almost ever single gobble for that like month when it was up now do the math on that exp gain. and y would tez have to go through chrisowns hes got sullimo eatin outa his hand :P:P

<3 tezy poo

i can donate 50 and come down....i will make it a vacation down to orlando with the kids and then go to miami south beath with the wife[/b]

I hope you have fun at south beath :P

tell me if it&#39;s cool, cause i&#39;ve never been there/know what it is :P

missed a good flame war , where is cama and paddy when you need them?[/b]
    lmao, I was just thinking of that... normally cama would have been up 20 posts from this thread.

Izzy

flippin ill visit ur house for free, pm me ur address.

i aint no bitch kid and u better watch who ur talkin to like that seeing how we live so close and i know ur name.

hey lets change topic, soooo i like cookies

Heim4teil

i aint no bitch kid and u better watch who ur talkin to like that seeing how we live so close and i know ur name.[/b]
    i think now he say: ICH HABE ANGST!!!!
    ( translate it self :P)

G0D

Now how does that go together?[/b]
    I didnt actualy mean for it to be together... Just idea&#39;s for the fellow..
    I&#39;d be pissed if someone tried doing this to me...

Btw Tez is still gay :P rusty spoon ftw?

Banned

i can donate 50 and come down....i will make it a vacation down to orlando with the kids and then go to miami south beath with the wife[/b]
    cool, call ur travel agent, plan a trip to disney and miami, with a short pit-stop in jacksonville ^^

Izzy

errr

Why arent the admins posting? don&#39;t they wanna share their opinions?

LURKERS!

Banned

I used to do over 20% a day when going 75 tyvm

At the end of the day, I rather trust Tez than ChrisOwns, but only due to reputation. Even if Tez has a shady past of being involved not so legit stuff, not gonna mention them, and I&#39;ve been told some stuff that pretty much makes me doubt of him too, but there&#39;s no actual proof of Tez having done anything. Those convos? I don&#39;t see his e-mail adress in there, only nickname, wich means nothing since everyone can have the same nickname at the same time. If it&#39;s word of Tez vs Chris, the first one wins by far.

The only thing that could make Tez look guilty is his answer, and so far none of them says that the proof of Chris is fake, and doesn&#39;t provide any solid fact to deny the accusations.

He said that buying 1 lvl per month isn&#39;t bussiness like? Well... I didn&#39;t knew that an extra 1 thousand million exp points wasn&#39;t helpfull. So what if people logs your char once a week to check on the lvl? One can always say that there was exp event, or that a friend lvled a lot, or that the very owner lvled a lot... means nothing. And noone that knows the account info has said nothing, except aviv, but his reputation has some dark spots too, as bigjuicyboobs pointed.

The only thing that would really prove Tez wrong is someone that has played on his char admitted that the ID on Chris&#39; file matches... but probably noone will do that, either by fear of dloading that fucked up file, or not wanting to prove Tez as an illegit player.

Im off now, my only advice would be : Tez, watch out the way u respond, is not really helping you

wiiiii missed a good flame war , where is cama and paddy when you need them?[/b]
    zzzz dro i already said i gave him my mage and warrior account info to help me level i dont deny that... at 1st he was a nice kid....also others will post as they get home from work from my clan and who played the char to verify there was never exp not earned by a player

anyways i said i am done i just dont like u not reading what i already stated

also people didnt log in 1 time were week...they loged in to do actual exp for me so they can see that it was always gained by a player on the char

also no offense but coolboy is more trustworthy then many....he maybe a little dickhead but i have left , many many items including my cs+7 and 2x IN unsealed on the account and he never touched them as well as many other clan drops like rols and rocs ....even though he is a douche he is a honest douche...i would trust him over bigjucyboobs and many others

the_man_slayer

i aint no bitch kid and u better watch who ur talkin to like that seeing how we live so close and i know ur name.[/b]
    drive by ftw? xD

stevouk

IF YOU CAN REALLY EDIT CHARACTERS LEVELS, MAKE A LVL 80 ON DIEZ AND GO STAND AT THE BACK OF EMC ON SEEKING.....

Heim4teil

errr

[/b]
    damn that is still no proof just delelet the fake tez

Precision

Kinda creepy indeed.