Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn that is still no proof just delelet the fake tez[/b] i put my mouse over his name so u ...
Page: 15

Izzy

damn that is still no proof just delelet the fake tez[/b]

i put my mouse over his name so u could see the email dumb fuck.

fake tez with the same email huh? that makes perfect sense

KiNgKoNg

Just a quick question Tez, if you dont care at all what this guy is saying why are you not hosting ko4life? dont make sense

Heim4teil

fake tez with the same email huh? that meakes perfect sense[/b]
    DAMN read what i writh DELETET THE FAKE TEZ not the real one...every player on diez have his MSN

Banned Senior Member

KingKong are u a fucking tard? Look at Devile post in sticky it says they move to their own server

Izzy

DAMN read what i writh DELETET THE FAKE TEZ not the real one...every player on diez have his MSN[/b]

that's the email he used to do all his business with me....

llJuanMall

fake tez with the same email huh? that makes perfect sense[/b]
    u know u can have 2 diferent emails with the same nickname, right??? maybe u erased the fake one and just put the mouse over the real email adress.... <_<

Heim4teil

that&#39;s the email he used to do all his business with me....[/b]
    but its still no proof if i want i can make a fake account and do CS with tez and posting it!!! not realy hard!
    if u wanna proof that u can make char edit make now a account and edit it to lvl 80 (and gift me)

Izzy

u know u can have 2 diferent emails with the same nickname, right??? maybe u erased the fake one and just put the mouse over the real email adress.... <_<[/b]

as if posting his username wasnt enough, you want me to post his social? Address? I mean, I have all that due to the payment method he used...

Banned

Just a quick question Tez, if you dont care at all what this guy is saying why are you not hosting ko4life? dont make sense[/b]
    they have there own dedicated server now they actually bought a server with 150 gig transfer space for just ko4life

no point in them being on my shared server and me paying for it

though he is a douche he is a honest douche...i would trust him over bigjucyboobs and many others[/b]
    Was that supposed to be an insult to me, cause I&#39;d like to see anyone who thinks im a scammer.

llJuanMall

as if posting his username wasnt enough, you want me to post his social? Address? I mean, I have all that due to the payment method he used...[/b]
    nobody cares anymore ...

Banned

133 User(s) are reading this topic (25 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
    64 Members: xAraChNiDx, DebuffAndHeal, Turbanator, Warmen, IllExtend, Nestle, Silverin, Raekpacman, llJuanMall, Killing spree, Izzy, fronzy, Avuina, Lag0nx, Festo, FISH_AKUMA, Foretold, bigjuicyboobies, vandy_vs_gator, IIStunnerII, P1kin, Julio_Andretti, Huck, schrotti, Dark3lf, GetRichOrDieTrying, Killosauruz, 0bsene, IkoRia, Kennie, bvaresko, sadis, coolboyp2, StaticBlaze1, simontjeuh, flippin, KiNgKoNg, Heim4teil, Nick, DayDreamer, stevouk, wraith86, Cohen_CZ, Havvk, Richard_II, Precision, dpierre6, Ibeta, :gyrgi, MoJay, Glader, gravedigga_bg, Chemical, PoweRTugA, Sacramento, xShiFTx, giga, Jeno, beanso, Infat, JV, Jay, donBERTalesko, Unforgivable

now that is a topic worth reading

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

now we just need lutz to finish the dool project that been announced for summer 2006.

Banned

as if posting his username wasnt enough, you want me to post his social? Address? I mean, I have all that due to the payment method he used...[/b]

please pm me it cause now u just got caught in a lie

Was that supposed to be an insult to me, cause I&#39;d like to see anyone who thinks im a scammer.[/b]
    I want that answered please tez, that was a lame insult.