Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; history channel ftw? oO[/b] HISPANIA FTW!...
Page: 17

llJuanMall

history channel ftw? oO[/b]
    HISPANIA FTW!

Havvk

KaosKiddy the pic in ur avatar looks so familiar... where did i see it????? [/b]
    ur job here is just spam? omfg in each page i saw u had 2 posts and both are spam,pls go lvl or something

back to topic

this is bullshit is so easy to make convos like that and to add tez in msnger and show the email....i can make 1 of tez
    asking me for naked pics but THAT IS TRUE AND HE IS MY FRIEND and i wont post them....

Lag0nx

wow what a waste of time :huh:

WARP

When u turn bigger, u got bigger responsabilities, so ppl try to smash u down...lawl but its worthless cuz most ppl here know´s this is bullshit, and the ppl who were on UtopianKnights know´s it more then anyother outsider.
    If the point was to caught attention, he did it, but if the point was to fuck up tez..ah..fuck no way to fuck him, we played with him, he was 24/7 online, even if was leeching. ( rofl )
    Whatever, if anything here was edited was Chris brain, cuz he needed a bigger one, and still couldnt get one.

I dont know why this ppl try to smash down GG ppl, since there isnt many GG ppl left on diez, cuz most quited the game and stopped watching this kids making more and more shit on this comunity since they got no LIFE, their personaly is a litle nerd shitty personality.

If you want more GG ppl to leave the game, keep suporting this nerd posts. Thank you.

ps. dont give up tezy

llJuanMall

ur job here is just spam? omfg in each page i saw u had 2 posts and both are spam,pls go lvl or something[/b]
    im bored what do u spect....

Banned

4200 views and 243 replies

I am the mother fucking shiznit

:lol:

prob and i am not home where my msn is on

also i been to south beath every year for past 4 years .... few times a year i go with wife cause its just that bangn of a place to go....that and vegas are my 2 best spots[/b]

ITS SOUTH BEACH WOW that's what i was trying to say in the first quote!

well the coolboy issue was resolved and aparently I had a misunderstanding on the issue so I cant say anything wrong about him. I think the evidence that foretold posted was pretty rock solid, I mean if these logs are 8 days after the launch of rofd then thers no way those msn logs could be real.

Izzy

psh we actually talked for about 30 mins about how we can distribute the levels without his clan knowing.

I asked about the other person who shared the char and tez said he's cool and he knows, so he wasn't a problem.

Banned

ITS SOUTH BEACH WOW that's what i was trying to say in the first quote![/b]

lol ok i see now

honestly its not that hard to photoshop plain text onto a msn log at all and if tez did buy lvls im sure he&#39;d buy me one cause he loves me <3 so that proves he didnt cause i didnt get a free lvl h34r:

Btw in that screenshot with Tez&#39;s email, the name is different than in the paint file.

Yeah, Foretold just owned Chris pretty bad. :x

Banned

psh we actually talked for about 30 mins about how we can distribute the levels without his clan knowing.

I asked about the other person who shared the char and tez said he&#39;s cool and he knows, so he wasn&#39;t a problem.[/b]
    zzzz chrisownsnothing so where is that payment info and my social security # .... i dont see a pm with it .... if you got it show it to me

also as i stated before why would i pay you or anyone money before getting what i want...i would never do that.....ok scammer

so your telling me now the deal was pay for levelS and then wait long time to give me the levels so clan doesnt know

your more stupid then i thought......i would never do that as a business man from a shady fuck like you......why u think i blocked you on msn and changed pass on mage....cause you got shady after befriending me and your so called gm friend was a fake after asking you questions....you couldnt answer any like a true gm so you got blocked bitch

Tez, buy me levels please