Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone notice its dated 8/8/06 he was 76 like 2nd or 3rd day of ROFD? and no one noticed? p.s ...
Page: 18

MillionVoices

Anyone notice its dated 8/8/06 he was 76 like 2nd or 3rd day of ROFD? and no one noticed?

p.s i didnt read the 13 pages

Summarize these 13 pages for me plx

Heim4teil

Anyone notice its dated 8/8/06 he was 76 like 2nd or 3rd day of ROFD? and no one noticed?

[/b]
    yeah but i know he dont was 76 after the 2nd or 3nd day because i was back after 2 month ROFD and he was only 74
    and he dont need to edit char, he is good in find idiots who let him leech :P (me <.<)

Izzy

zzzz chrisownsnothing so where is that payment info and my social security # .... i dont see a pm with it .... if you got it show it to me

also as i stated before why would i pay you or anyone money before getting what i want...i would never do that.....ok scammer

so your telling me now the deal was pay for levelS and then wait long time to give me the levels so clan doesnt know

your more stupid then i thought......i would never do that as a business man from a shady fuck like you......why u think i blocked you on msn and changed pass on mage....cause you got shady after befriending me and your so called gm friend was a fake after asking you questions....you couldnt answer any like a true gm so you got blocked bitch[/b]

lol ok......campinginmybackyard sound familiar? jajajaj

Summarize these 13 pages for me plx[/b]
    Chris claims he helped Tez edit his lvls and NP or something.

Some people talk about Tez&#39;s account id and pass.

Some talk about turkish forums and hacking.

People posting how many people is reading this topic, and who the winner is lol.

Someone noticed something was dated way back when.

Conclusion: It looks like Tez didn&#39;t pay for his lvls to be edited, just a post on a forum, which really is a cry for help saying " someone help me please, I can&#39;t leave my parent&#39;s basement the sun burns!!! it&#39;s bad!! "

Banned

[/b]

thats point dude i was not ....i wasnt even 71 in that month.....when rofd came out i wasnt even 70.100%

to summerize

chrisowns got pissed at me cause he got banned from ko4life again then made account izzy...he thinks i said something to mods which i did tell paddy so he is all pissy...he was blocked from my msn long time ago for shady shit and i changed pass on a account i was letting him play on diez so he gets mad and now starts bsing

says i got levels from his "gm" friend and i paid him for it

people helped me level and they always gained the exp on char

anyways he has already proven wrong by foretold and countless others....he is nothing more then a kid with no friends and is a attention whore cause of it

/chrisowns_is_a_waste_of_sperm

Banned

wow this uprar has grabbed the attention of devile

I still want to stab him i dont think that urge will ever go

Banned

lol ok......campinginmybackyard sound familiar? jajajaj[/b]
    FUCKING OWNT wannabe loser hacker

KaosKiddy the pic in ur avatar looks so familiar... where did i see it????? [/b]

history channel ftw? oO[/b]

im bored what do u spect....[/b]
    I think your refering to your H... just cos they both say h dont mean the similar (or i copied you?) :P

there are very different, and its not fomr HISTORIA i made it for my new upcomung clan.

perfect time for advertise ment XD

www.HellboundZ.co.nr << edana clan g3 atm LAWL.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so if u believed this pls line up in an orderly fashion so as i may hand out the flames, ty!

Izzy

time to go play ball...

flippin meet me at the courts ill be in a wifebeater tough guy.

you talk all that shit lets see if you show

Banned

so if u believed this pls line up in an orderly fashion so as i may hand out the flames, ty![/b]
    dont tell me u read all 14 pages to actually see the truth

no fucking way you would read through 14 pages

HsK

here&#39;s another ss....

[/b]

Hum i was reading and at 8 page i see this SS , no see it ? untitle paint page xD

DragonFire

so if u believed this pls line up in an orderly fashion so as i may hand out the flames, ty![/b]

Am I first in line? :huh: J/k..ChrisOwns, owns nothing And this is all bullshit.