Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It actually made me post Just to clarify a few facts. Tez helped us get a free hosting for almost ...
Page: 20

m1mik

It actually made me post Just to clarify a few facts.

Tez helped us get a free hosting for almost half a year. Since then, ppl had the wrong idea that he owned ko4life. Prolly just a misunderstanding, maybe cause Tez acted a bit cocky sometimes, I really don't know, don't care. Since this last monday, we moved to our own dedicated server. If anybody had the feeling Tez had control of this site (which is far from true), now you can be 100% sure that nobody but the mods and admins have influence in the decisions of this site.

Now about whatever ChrisOwns said. Chris reminds me of Charlie, VJE and other type of worms that crawled KO and need this kinda bullshit to EXIST. All this drama is like air for them. They will make amazing stories, with bits and bytes of reality, worthy of an academy award for best storyboard. It's so easy to fall for their "truths", but don't be fooled.

I would have read all those MSN conversations if the source was actually reliable and worthy of at least a little respect. Learned LONG time ago that this kind of ppl are not to be trusted. Doesn't matter what they say or do, they will never tell all the truth, and a partial truth is same as a lie.

All that said, even if some things are true, the fact is, the character never jumped levels and there's more than 3 ppl that can assure that. Not noticing someone going from 60 to 65 might be easy, but 72 to 80, dont think so. I dont know what's going in the game since I dont play it and I dont give a flying fuck what Tez does in KO, but I do believe in evidence. Trustworthy players that played the character saying that the levels never jumped is evidence. A piece of shit like ChrisOwns, barking in this forum with MSN logs is not.

If u believe in him or not, its up to u. Again, I dont care, but remember first who he is and all the childish things he has done.[/b]
    me too

the_man_slayer

It actually made me post Just to clarify a few facts.

Tez helped us get a free hosting for almost half a year. Since then, ppl had the wrong idea that he owned ko4life. Prolly just a misunderstanding, maybe cause Tez acted a bit cocky sometimes, I really don't know, don't care. Since this last monday, we moved to our own dedicated server. If anybody had the feeling Tez had control of this site (which is far from true), now you can be 100% sure that nobody but the mods and admins have influence in the decisions of this site.

Now about whatever ChrisOwns said. Chris reminds me of Charlie, VJE and other type of worms that crawled KO and need this kinda bullshit to EXIST. All this drama is like air for them. They will make amazing stories, with bits and bytes of reality, worthy of an academy award for best storyboard. It's so easy to fall for their "truths", but don't be fooled.

I would have read all those MSN conversations if the source was actually reliable and worthy of at least a little respect. Learned LONG time ago that this kind of ppl are not to be trusted. Doesn't matter what they say or do, they will never tell all the truth, and a partial truth is same as a lie.

All that said, even if some things are true, the fact is, the character never jumped levels and there's more than 3 ppl that can assure that. Not noticing someone going from 60 to 65 might be easy, but 72 to 80, dont think so. I dont know what's going in the game since I dont play it and I dont give a flying fuck what Tez does in KO, but I do believe in evidence. Trustworthy players that played the character saying that the levels never jumped is evidence. A piece of shit like ChrisOwns, barking in this forum with MSN logs is not.

If u believe in him or not, its up to u. Again, I dont care, but remember first who he is and all the childish things he has done.[/b]
    He doesnt post much.. but when he does.. my word does he have something to say xD :wub:

I've read through that conversation. I have my suspicions about it , but from the short time I was assist in U_K sub speaking with Tez / Aja, I didn't find him as a bad person or illegit it anyway. Until I saw proof of the actual msn convo uploaded I wouldn't believe it . Looking at those screenshots in my browser looks like they've been edited to hell. It looks photoshopped a la extreme.

If Tez is innocent you sound like another attention whore Izzy / ChrisOwns (whoever the hell ye be). If Tez done wrong , what goes around comes around. My opinion on this is innocent until proven guilty.

P.S - I couldn't be arsed to read through 15 pages, got bored at 7 or 8 reading all the flame fest. All the best either way which happens , it's only a game after all . If you going to get worked up over something which is virtual you really need to rethink yourselves

Bon Nuit

Guachimagaa

FINALLY FINISHED READING, started when it was just 2 pages long, wtf... every time i finished a page, there were like 2 new more to read.. spam ftw..

on topic, i do believe tez ._.

AviT

made me post aswell i left uk coz i couldent trust the guy far to much money and items for someone that never plays ( lvls no prob with he had monkeys to do that for him )

made me post aswell i left uk coz i couldent trust the guy far to much money and items for someone that never plays ( lvls no prob with he had monkeys to do that for him )[/b]

no1 liked you anyway

and he buys the items noob

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

To be honest one of the very few people whoI trust has spoken now and don't see the need for this to go on any more.

Topic closed

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920