Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's quite easy to set people up this way, i can never remember tez having that colour font, It never ...
Page: 4

the_man_slayer

It's quite easy to set people up this way, i can never remember tez having that colour font,
    It never says his email address once (i think, even that can be easily edited on white background), edit your name to Tez's and away you go...

Izzy

it was a hacker, we told people he was a gm so they wouldnt sketch....it was just so people wouldn't be scared to buy....thats not even important.

Mex

lol reminds me of the great fall of Mexican :lol: ... never tried to explane just disappeared

Izzy

psh people i cant tell you his log in name, it's in the message history if you bothered to read....how else would i know that seriously.

believe it if you want, im just letting you know.

Dread

o where o where has tezzy gone o where o where could he be, i am waiting for his reply so we can find out what he has to hide o where o where could he be?

like my song?

rate ?/10 please.

FatM4n

this is getting better and better.
    Some1 please burst this bubble

the_man_slayer

Why get hackers when you have exp whores.

BTW Chris, you were supossed to come to Logos, DOUCHE.

Smurfs

50 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
    44 Members: Smurfs, Ethernal, Izzy, DarkMarlon, DauMuie, wraith86, Eloma, daNieL^^, Chemical, IllExtend, FatM4n, GhostDog, flippin, rain, Dread, LurtzMF, JV, Sad1st, Dark3lf, Mex, tank, Julio_Andretti, Felix, Divano, bigjuicyboobies, Jay, RiseAgainst_, Dro, TaDaaa, Festo, GameOver_NL, muahandbuah, thebenst, grosman, nato, Luigi, Ali1989, flamthrow, Pino, Shurt, FISH_AKUMA, Glader, Psy, .M

scandal

hes online for 99% of the time hes at work, its only 3pm maybe he takin a poop break :D

ChrisOwns: Are you really still sitting on your fat arse, trying to h4x0r people in KO all because you were laughed at so much by Hatred for being utter shit? Actually you dont even hack people, you just beg people to do things for you. Remember that time your little group tried to mess with my character, and the next day my char was fine and you had a few chars deleted? haha good ol days..

As for tez, in the interests of fairness we should let him respond to these claims. My gut feeling is that it is true, simply because I already believed tez to be a lying cheater.

Izzy

BTW Chris, you were supossed to come to Logos, DOUCHE.[/b]
    SORREH

After i stopped selling i quit the game all together. I'm going to the new server though

Dread

IE wont open that rapidshare doc you gave me izzy? <_<

FatM4n

Why get hackers when you have exp whores.[/b]
    why need company when you can have the_man_slayer as your "mate"

Izzy

IE wont open that rapidshare doc you gave me izzy? <_<[/b]

Yeah put it in the file you store your message history, find tez on your msn and right click>view message history.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast