Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mods yet have to edit that rapidshare document. lol. and why did you ban dread? haha devile unban dread you ...
Page: 7

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

mods yet have to edit that rapidshare document.

lol.

and why did you ban dread?

haha

devile unban dread you never gave him a warning for posting it, you just banned.[/b]

I banned him as it was his 3RD warning.

Banned Senior Member

Hmm lets see I've been playing on Tez's char for hmm 7 monthes now?
    i've never seen any level jumping coz i fucking almost only lvled Tez ( 72-78 alone 78-79 with kaans help in gobbles and 79-80 again myself with 10-15% from kuda ) case dismissed?

Eloma

Now who is gonna post his password gogoogog xD

mods yet have to edit that rapidshare document.
    lol.
    and why did you ban dread?

haha

devile unban dread you never gave him a warning for posting it, you just banned.[/b]
    he posted "here is tez's account, gogo hack him"

edit again: nvm

edit: wow people are posting 4x per minute

obviously whoever has the rapidshare doc will have it no matter what we do, however unless the link is reposted no one else will get it. And if it is reposted the person will be banned.

Dread wasn't banned by Devile.

Tez is no longer hosting ko4life.

Banned

lmao... thanks so much for making a new Diez of our lives chapter.

Anyway, the way I see it, is either ChrisOwns made new msn account to ressemble tez's nickname and make a some trobule, being the attention whore he is... Or Tez is really guilty of buying his lvls, aswell as probably nps and why not gear. The fact that he didn't tried to denny any of the conversation doesn't supports the first thought. And to his arguements, even if someone logged your char every lvl from 70 to 80, and saw each lvl, that doesn't proves ChrisOwns wrong, since they could have logged to see the new lvl, and you could just say that you lvled it yourself, since in the conversation the lvls aren't moving in a too much obvious numbers, but 1 by 1 instead..[/b]

people didnt just actually log in to SEE the level....they did the level with me as in exp gain.....zzzzz also i am at work i didnt see the post until someone pmed me on it so i didnt respond for that reason

my nps are not even a mill yet and when i hit 80 they were 625k....what np did i buy nothing there as well

and my items i can give u every item i bought and from who if need me but none were ever from chris owns

he did however ask me to find him items on diez to get his friend to dupe them......i said no cause i have no time but really cause i dont want to be bothered by him

Heim4teil

damn u guys do you realy belive that shit? i can too call me Tez/aja in MSN can try to ruin Tezīs name! That MSN convo is not a proof!!!!
    i was in his clan and he never jumped lvls!!!
    Tez is legit 100% i think he proof it engouth times!

I banned dread after he got his 3rd warning , the account will automatically unbann itself in 14 days

Banned

like i said, i am taking donations to pay a visit to chrisowns, i can drive to his house in a matter of minutes pm me for WU info

screamingslave

then who banned dread?

dread never got a warning, he posted the username 2 times but never got asked to stop, therefore he never did get a warning.

i have the rapidshare document, just uploaded it to a turkish hack site that i know, this shall be fun seeing tez post he got hacked tomorrow.

well to be honest multiple people playing your account doesent prove much. According to the msn convos you didn't ask for a huge change and considering you and aviv did most of the leveling it doesent prove much at all. If it was someone other than coolboy maybe that would have been better proof.

Either way I am taking all of this with a grain of salt cause everyone knows chrisowns is a dickhead so its hard to tell what to believe. It's just kinda hard to ignore all this considering your shady past.

Be it fake or not I am still worried about the uploading of scripts to the database here.

Banned Senior Member

Also like half of diez lvled with me to 80 and Tez's nps arent edited coz when i got on the char first time it was 420k or so then when i finished lvling it was 600-620 and now its almost 1m after many wars and pk

Banned

Now who is gonna post his password gogoogog xD[/b]
    pass is chrisownswipesmyasswithhistongue

go go go log on my char and have fun pking cause all the items are sealed xD

then who banned dread?

dread never got a warning, he posted the username 2 times but never got asked to stop, therefore he never did get a warning.
    i have the rapidshare document, just uploaded it to a turkish hack site that i know, this shall be fun seeing tez post he got hacked tomorrow. [/b]
    wow some1 ban this cunt to..

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast