Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said, i am taking donations to pay a visit to chrisowns, i can drive to his house in ...
Page: 8

screamingslave

like i said, i am taking donations to pay a visit to chrisowns, i can drive to his house in a matter of minutes pm me for WU info [/b]

we both live next to him, your 18 so you cant do anything but im only 17 so you can just watch and laugh

Heim4teil

then who banned dread?

dread never got a warning, he posted the username 2 times but never got asked to stop, therefore he never did get a warning.
    i have the rapidshare document, just uploaded it to a turkish hack site that i know, this shall be fun seeing tez post he got hacked tomorrow. [/b]
    what u wanna hack? his pots?
    iam 100 sure all items sealed!

Izzy

flippin i sold so much shit to you now ur gonna talk shit.

psh, i'll pay you a visit faggot. gimme ur address nd we'll see who's the bitch

screamingslave

wow some1 ban this cunt to..[/b]

i am dread you cunt bucket.

Dread got banned because he posted his ID and said: GO HACK HIM.

That's what screwed this topic op in the first place, cause i told Eric to edit his post and the first post, but instead it got moved to mod section, but it's back now and the posts are edited.

screamingslave

iam 100 sure all items sealed![/b]

dosnt matter if your items are sealed or not

i dont think you relize how smart turkish hackers are, when they hack you they know your username/pw/sq everything.

my friend just got hacked of all his items and they were all sealed, not that hard.

llJuanMall

then who banned dread?

dread never got a warning, he posted the username 2 times but never got asked to stop, therefore he never did get a warning.
    i have the rapidshare document, just uploaded it to a turkish hack site that i know, this shall be fun seeing tez post he got hacked tomorrow. [/b]
    what a fag ... <_<

i love drama xD lost of people posting at the same time xD everytime i refresh the window i get 4 to 5 more replies!! :lol:

i am dread you cunt bucket.[/b]
    what if some1 uploaded your id to a turkish forum you cunt shovel

you rfriend got hacked because i uploaded his password to a turkish forum
    then i pissed on his account

a real screamingslave? eh.. olympia? :P

People like you piss me off... instead of searching for truth all you want to do is prove tez wrong. And anyone who downloaded that file that chris posted is an idiot, you know this guy is a fag so what the hell makes you think its not a keylogger. These days viruses can come into just about anything.

Banned

iam 100 sure all items sealed![/b]
    oh nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu&#39;s they will get my 300 50% abyss pots now :lol:

listen guys the char was leveled legitly with all of diez watching....i mean come on man...do you guys actually think i would "ok i will pay for 1% a day so it doesnt look shady" ffs that would be stupid and not business like of me

thats not a good investment

zzzzzz anyways i am done with this shit anyone who has a brain can see its all bs.....what idiot would pay for a level per month...thats the worst investment i heard of

screamingslave

You&#39;ll have 49 in a minute

Festo

Eloma

pass is chrisownswipesmyasswithhistongue

go go go log on my char and have fun pking cause all the items are sealed xD[/b]

Bah give us the real pas pussy

TaDaaa

MSN transcripts are not hacks, and are easily forgable. Aslo not the Tez file open in paint, it stinks of checking screen editing. If somone wanted to destroy someone, or blackmail them then why would they not have SS of the actuall hacking

Heim4teil

what a fag ... <_<

i love drama xD lost of people posting at the same time xD everytime i refresh the window i get 4 to 5 more replies!! :lol:[/b]
    only 4-5^^ actually 1 site :P

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast