Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez

This is a discussion on ChrisOwns with a message RE Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 87 User(s) are reading this topic (28 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users) 58 Members: G0D, Dro, sha21wn, Jeno, Avuina, Sacramento, ...
Page: 9

llJuanMall

87 User(s) are reading this topic (28 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)
    58 Members: G0D, Dro, sha21wn, Jeno, Avuina, Sacramento, :gyrgi, coolboyp2, giga, Heim4teil, Zabaa, Blasty, TehSheep, :Blaster:, FISH_AKUMA, Infat, Killing spree, llJuanMall, screamingslave, Chemical, .M, DayDreamer, EMW, rain, sommarblond, flamthrow, KiNgKoNg, Cohen_CZ, Knighttemplar, IIStunnerII, Dark3lf, perhana, Unforgivable, tank, Eloma, wheresunshine, Festo, TaDaaa, flippin, IllExtend, Eric, Ethernal, Cadence96, PeterK, Daz`, Shurt, Sephyro, Bartak, DauMuie, Dorcha, NecrosS, wraith86, Arca_, Natasha, WalkByFaith, stevouk, MoJay, grosman

holy shit!!! B)

flamthrow

flip give it to him Ima read the new tomorrow :P

flamthrow

flip give it to him Ima read the new tomorrow :P

EMW

Hi.

Banned

flippin i sold so much shit to you now ur gonna talk shit.

psh, i'll pay you a visit faggot. gimme ur address nd we'll see who's the bitch[/b]

what bs u gonna post about flippin now

who will be next.....devile, festo, giga, aba, ffs kid get a life and grow up

8/8/2006 2:10:42 PM Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... ChrisOwns see if he can do it dude for me later
    8/8/2006 2:10:56 PM Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... ChrisOwns ok my account id on diez is dreadisacunt
    ill keep posting it. if tez did this he deserves to be hacked imo.
    nd up.
    keep banning me, i have over 50+ accounts. [/b]
    ip bann nýgga pls

if the whole thing was fake, then the account he posted is fake too? :huh:

Wow, SS, you douche.

50 accounts? if you get ip banned you're fucked. If your range gets banned, your whole town is fucked.

Heim4teil

8/8/2006 2:10:42 PM Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... ChrisOwns see if he can do it dude for me later
    8/8/2006 2:10:56 PM Tez hh warrior / Aja hh mage / Colleen hh pri... ChrisOwns ok my account id on diez is *******
    ill keep posting it. if tez did this he deserves to be hacked imo.
    nd up.
    keep banning me, i have over 50+ accounts. [/b]
    IP BANNED!!!

Izzy

lol tez don't even deny it, tell me how i got the acc id to ur account? Tell me how i knew the pass.

if anyone read the msn convo, they know the truth.

llJuanMall

Wow, SS, you douche.

50 accounts? if you get ip banned you're fucked. If your range gets banned, your whole town is fucked.[/b]
    lol!

why would he want 50+ accounts..... maybe his hobby is talking shit about people in forums :lol:

screamingslave

Wow, SS, you douche.

50 accounts? if you get ip banned you're fucked. If your range gets banned, your whole town is fucked.[/b]

along with i host over 20 proxys, and my isp is all the way in GA, i live in FL, ill just change to my other computer isp which is in fl.

Banned

ok your on
    this post was posted 2:28 pm EST time
    if this post isnt deleted/edited by 3:00 pm EST time well then, well see what i give you lol[/b]
    if he have 4000 + posts in ko4life, he go win big penis

GO AVINCHE ! GO GO

Heim4teil

lol tez don't even deny it, tell me how i got the acc id to ur account? Tell me how i knew the pass.
    if anyone read the msn convo, they know the truth.[/b]
    half of diez play his char i think its not realy hard to get his ID^^

Eloma

along with i host over 20 proxys, and my isp is all the way in GA, i live in FL, ill just change to my other computer isp which is in fl.[/b]

Shut up and start searching for his password xD

Banned

if anyone read the msn convo, they know the truth.[/b]
    zzz thats not the pass....that is the account id and hell i bought the account at 64 so who the fuck knows who has the id other then me and 10 people on diez now

the old owner scammed me so he could have given it out to you or turkish forums who knows

also you have the id to my mage.....so what.....i have 100 ids who cares.....without SQ and shit does it matter?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast