Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

CS on pathos, topic 2

This is a discussion on CS on pathos, topic 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some guys were moved from beramus to pathos, some of them were lvl80's with rare weapon defences such as fp ...
Page: 1

Mp3Steelo

some guys were moved from beramus to pathos, some of them were lvl80's with rare weapon defences such as fp dd boots+6/25 or fp sd gauntlets+6/25
    and they also brought CS with them.
    There used to be a CS before but now there are more than 1, don't know how many in total.
    GM told us the CS doesn't drop anymore (not even from ultima nor lesath, even if you killed 999999999 of them)
    I'd say delete the CS and we're all happy since the rare weapon defence armours are deleted
    and wtf are beramus members doing in pathos with their +2/3 uniques ^^
    smells like GM shop

BlackIrish

That just can't be fair to n1dorina.
    Maybe understandable for the beramus players, but n1dorina did get it legitly, n1do bought it.
    Not from the gm, not from a duper or tbl editor w/e, just a player that was gifted that CS. No1's fault

tommyleonghk

yeah....delete others except n1dorina's....that will make her CS special...

Banned

thats ridiulous :S , gms ruin the fun , there like turks :P

Not again the same discussion... -.-

Wonder why? maybe becuse its useless and no intersting any1?
    If have aleardy 1 why you dont think can be another 1? damn i hate this those topics , and now admins gonne close it again , and hopefully mute you or w/e.

We have had topics about this already like a week or two ago. Are we going to talk about this again? I closed the other topic because a week ago someone already posted this.

The CS I bought was apparently dropped by lesath, there was posted screenshots. There is always going to be doubts, since it was a random turk and he didnt post KSC as far as we know. People in your clan have already cried to customer support to get it removed, nothing happened. Maksi, who had it, went akara and sold the chitin shield to me.

I outbid your clannies and got the chitin shield, if they had gotten it you wouldnt have been trying to do this. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

GM deleted the items that are no longer dropping that the beramus people took with them, even the items that they sold. The chitin shields were not deleted. Good luck with customer support.

Jealous much?

Mp3Steelo

That just can't be fair to n1dorina.
    Maybe understandable for the beramus players, but n1dorina did get it legitly, n1do bought it.
    Not from the gm, not from a duper or tbl editor w/e, just a player that was gifted that CS. No1's fault[/b]
    then nidorina will be rewarded personal shield+6 or iron set or w/e but take the fucking shield out of the game and i don't quite agree on that it's gotten fair because nidorina knew that the item wasn't dropped in pathos so it wasn't a legal item in pathos but still paid for it. would be fucked up for him if the shield would go out of the game but letting him have it isn't fair towards the others. best sollution is to take away the CS and replace it with something else that's legal (maybe item of choice, uniques +0 or other items +8 (personal items+6-7))

thats ridiulous :S , gms ruin the fun , there like turks :P[/b]
    what are you trying to say with they're like turks
    that's an assault, you could get a warning for that

The CS I bought was apparently dropped by lesath, there was posted screenshots. There is always going to be doubts, since it was a random turk and he didnt post KSC as far as we know. People in your clan have already cried to customer support to get it removed, nothing happened. Maksi, who had it, went akara and sold the chitin shield to me.

I outbid your clannies and got the chitin shield, if they had gotten it you wouldnt have been trying to do this. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

GM deleted the items that are no longer dropping that the beramus people took with them, even the items that they sold. The chitin shields were not deleted. Good luck with customer support.[/b]
    if it would be in one of the members in my clan then you and your whole clan would do even worse than what we're doing and you know that very good
    so who's pathetic here ?

Jealous much?[/b]
    naah, you don't own the shield m8, you're just a noob that's trying to be cool

Lag0nx

i dont think the cs matter
    nidorina was rarely killable before too
    better him than some random fag btw

Just stop crying... Maksi has had this CS for a while, and Nidor1na just bought it, so get off Nidor1na's back please.

GM deleted the items that are no longer dropping that the beramus people took with them, even the items that they sold. The chitin shields were not deleted. Good luck with customer support.[/b]
    would like to know how much u paid for it?
    for just pixels i bet +1000$

naah, you don't own the shield m8, you're just a noob that's trying to be cool [/b]
    Never claimed that i owned the shield, when did i try to be cool?
    I just think that it's ironic that as soon as he got the shield you immediately opened a
    topic 'Delete all CS's from pathos'. hmm?

If one of you bought it I would NOT make a big deal out of this, thats bullshit. Did you see me complaining about the other chitin shields? Did I complain about Maksi having the chitin shield in the first place? His priest, DjGneco used it for a long time, they didnt become much better anyway.

This topic is pointless.

To the guy asking what I paid. I didnt buy it for USD, I traded it for dual iron set.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast