Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Christmas Event

This is a discussion on Christmas Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k2's opinion on making an event 2x better will probably be a shitty event, then. :S...
Page: 2

1337bOOm

k2's opinion on making an event 2x better will probably be a shitty event, then. :S

r to kill? are you turkish?[/b]
    He's talking about the snowmen and xmas tree's.. since cursed santa didnt drop shell's.

On topic, It ran from middle of dec to early January last year. And was it really that bad of thing to get the best gear for low low prices.

I didnt asked for your opinion on the event asshole I asked for when it was. Fuck off and take your opinions to another thread.[/b]
    this is a fucken forum so i give my opinion where the fuck i want.. if your not happy dont fucken read it! have a nice day

Centurian

this is a fucken forum so i give my opinion where the fuck i want.. if your not happy dont fucken read it! have a nice day[/b]
    va la cogida una cabra

va la cogida una cabra[/b]
    lol wow you speak another language!!! man i didnt say anything to insult you.. i just criticized the stupid event.. now get over it...
    and yeah deathbob it is a big deal cause when people work for their shells +7 and then noobs just come up with a dupe method and get better gear then you it sucks cause then its all gear and no skill...

515saint

Talking

The event is "double screw our premium customers event," enjoy. Gaymers first.[/b]

ROLF, :lol: ,

i hope to god there is no new dupeing bug it screw the game so hard ! i hate it I FUKEN HATE IT ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh * runs from keyboard screaming and ripping hair out* :angry:

chimera2888

k2's idea of making an event even funner is .00000000001% off gold prem purchase only
    oh and u also get 3 kc more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ZOMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blake

Christmas event = lagged serwers & dupped items.

SilentDaemon

I hate these events lol

WhoompThereitis

oh yeh i so cant wait for this year xmas event...

we need cursed santa events, i missed the arguments about use skill and don't use skill in the shout chat lol, and the best part is when a mage start to use spells and people start to swears at him :lol:

Trawma_35

i think it will start on the 24th on december ...
    and i cant wait it ill farm money all the day and night gogogo hope for shards and shell +7 +8
    btw my account is dcz so i dont need exp ...

lol wow you speak another language!!! man i didnt say anything to insult you.. i just criticized the stupid event.. now get over it...
    and yeah deathbob it is a big deal cause when people work for their shells +7 and then noobs just come up with a dupe method and get better gear then you it sucks cause then its all gear and no skill...[/b]
    just farm for acouple hours and make shell 8's

Or if it is like it was last year with the trade bug and stuff, you should be able to buy them for cheap. Or maybe make that raptor +9 you always wanted. Hey still on topic, if its twice as good drops as it was last year maybe the snowmen or xmas trees will drop IN and IB's

gogo +5 IN...

Does gear make player?
    Does lvl make player?
    Or does skill make player?

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully main char on one computer leeching santa's. And a light foot rogue on other comp - tree farming my a$$ off.

I think people used trade bug to get Raptors. Why would anyone select Shell over Raptor. The market is full of Shells anyway because of Dungeon Gems. Until we get level 90 limit all these cheap shells are unfair on BPs. You don't expect everyone can afford +8 shell you expect +7. Its unbalanced.

Anyway no reason why bugs would be the same. They fixed both while event was on. Cursed Santa might not happen as its basically gobble and they couldn't get that working.

tamachan

Guys please dont say u hate this event... If K2 Decides to remove this christmas event and the Christmas song in KnightOnline I WILL KILL YOU! :angry: dont Destory a kids dream of listening to christmas songs in ko with christmas lights and trees, so dark that ur armors glow brightly and ur weapon is shining~
    i got hacked before that event and it brought me back

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast