Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Christmas Event

This is a discussion on Christmas Event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd say they should make it just like last year and have EXP bonus for like a week and do ...
Page: 3

I'd say they should make it just like last year and have EXP bonus for like a week and do a cup of boss events on both Elmo and Karus.

af424

can someone pls tell me wt exactly happened in the event?

coz i wasn't playing back then...:/

BoiledFrogs

I think they should do they exact same as last year except when your turn in stars/tinsel to the guy you have a chance of getting a GB or something would add money and items to server

vhf

i think it will start on the 24th on december ...
    and i cant wait it ill farm money all the day and night gogogo hope for shards and shell +7 +8
    btw my account is dcz so i dont need exp ...[/b]
    Why would you want shell 8 if you are dcz? -.-

Well, I personally cant wait for this event, like said b4 it started on/around the 20th, and went about a week into Jan. I just hope this year that some of the gifts/drops/presents will be actual gold bars. Yea, there was a lot of duping last year when this event came up, but most of it was NOT the gifts from trading in for presents, most was BUS and other NPC'able items to make cash. All in all, last years event was nice, and K2 has (in the 1 1/2 yrs ive been playin) really made major improvements. I look forward to this years event and hope it does double last years event

redevil12

complain and worthtless answers
    really a nolive forum...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

just farm for acouple hours and make shell 8's

Or if it is like it was last year with the trade bug and stuff, you should be able to buy them for cheap. Or maybe make that raptor +9 you always wanted. Hey still on topic, if its twice as good drops as it was last year maybe the snowmen or xmas trees will drop IN and IB's

gogo +5 IN...

Does gear make player?
    Does lvl make player?
    Or does skill make player?[/b]
    Yeah, last year cheaters used trade bug to dupe coins with tyon meat forced prices go freaking high...
    They also used trade bug to choose gift that they want from ornaments...

Yeah, last year cheaters used trade bug to dupe coins with tyon meat forced prices go freaking high...
    They also used trade bug to choose gift that they want from ornaments...[/b]
    So last year i traded a WE, WP, SS+0 and a couple gbs for a raptor +7 shortly before the christmas event. So roughly it was going for about 35 gbs before. During the event i could buy for 7gbs. So did this magic money dupe really cause the prices to go up? Actually never heard about the tyon abuse, i thought it was the /trade that everyone was so mad about.

If everyone is so mad about getting free shell's and other items, arent you all mad about rofd where all you have to do is get a quest. I remember pre rofd were md's and chits were great items, and fp 8's were very very good. Post rofd all these item's were outdated.

Banned

So last year i traded a WE, WP, SS+0 and a couple gbs for a raptor +7 shortly before the christmas event. So roughly it was going for about 35 gbs before. During the event i could buy for 7gbs. So did this magic money dupe really cause the prices to go up? Actually never heard about the tyon abuse, i thought it was the /trade that everyone was so mad about.
    If everyone is so mad about getting free shell's and other items, arent you all mad about rofd where all you have to do is get a quest. I remember pre rofd were md's and chits were great items, and fp 8's were very very good. Post rofd all these item's were outdated.[/b]
    +1 well explained

If everyone is so mad about getting free shell's and other items, arent you all mad about rofd where all you have to do is get a quest. I remember pre rofd were md's and chits were great items, and fp 8's were very very good. Post rofd all these item's were outdated.[/b]
    tyon meat quest abuse by using /trade bug used to get coins when u give meat to NPC and receive them back so you can do same again, and it was during event. Can you remember what was prices of shells +7 right after event ?

chimera2888

I'd say they should make it just like last year and have EXP bonus for like a week and do a cup of boss events on both Elmo and Karus. [/b]
    +1

they're probably not going to do anything big, cuz usually when they do it results in an xp bug or a dupe or a but that allows you infinite high class items

tyon meat quest abuse by using /trade bug used to get coins when u give meat to NPC and receive them back so you can do same again, and it was during event. Can you remember what was prices of shells +7 right after event ?[/b]

not sure server you played in, but at the time I was in pathos. If i remember correctly 7-10gbs if that. Then im pretty sure they dropped to 2-3gbs, in the following months.

On the tyon thing, wouldnt it be easier to just trade bug for item with the tinsels instead of using tyon meat? I would think you would make more money that way. Also during this event, If i remember correctly, was the biggest bus duping of all time. That is how their was so much money floating around. So would i rather make probably 200m an hour( i know really bad estimate)roughly. Or 600k for everytime i click the mouse?

Also if you care about shell that much, and use trina's is it really that hard to make +7's. Either using the quest's, or farming your dm's, ds, cw's, SoI, FA's, obo's, stupid bosses of all types, etc.. Ive known people to make their Shell's from Quest to +7 without trina's. So if your lucky your lucky?

not sure server you played in, but at the time I was in pathos. If i remember correctly 7-10gbs if that. Then im pretty sure they dropped to 2-3gbs, in the following months.

On the tyon thing, wouldnt it be easier to just trade bug for item with the tinsels instead of using tyon meat? I would think you would make more money that way. Also during this event, If i remember correctly, was the biggest bus duping of all time. That is how their was so much money floating around. So would i rather make probably 200m an hour( i know really bad estimate)roughly. Or 600k for everytime i click the mouse?

Also if you care about shell that much, and use trina's is it really that hard to make +7's. Either using the quest's, or farming your dm's, ds, cw's, SoI, FA's, obo's, stupid bosses of all types, etc.. Ive known people to make their Shell's from Quest to +7 without trina's. So if your lucky your lucky?[/b]
    I played on ares server and i still do.
    There was trade bug used to dupe items but k2 patched it so they found out coins dupe aka tyon meat bug.
    There was also exp bug with MSS3, they did it with trade bug too but not sure how.

but nvm, i hope they wont make something similar again...
    i go to sleep, gn.

Centurian

Mixed emotions on this topic I must admit. But I gotta pose the question with all this opposition in relation to the duping, what makes it about the Xmas event that allows duping to be done? I mean why not dupe shit any other time. I play on manes and the economy is screwed. I mean fucked. In the last 8 months Md's have gone from 300m to 2m. Not one can afford to buy stuff, it takes days to sell good items at a cheap prices.

And there is no shortage of shell and raptors etc around because of the gems and fragments floating around, so duping that shit would be a mute point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast