Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Christmas Event Ruined Game?

This is a discussion on Christmas Event Ruined Game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hells Kitchen this game was ruined from the start imo for letting the turks play * +1...
Page: 2

TexAholic

Originally posted by Hells Kitchen
    this game was ruined from the start imo for letting the turks play *
    +1

wraith86

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-schrotti

the community ruined the game.

fixed it
    re-fixed it.

im right by saying its the community's fault what the game got to nowadays. u cant deny it.[/b]
    its K2s job to enforce the rules or atleast not break them themselves. if they stopped cheating turkey would be banned and the community would be ALOT more english speaking and with good communication it would be a good community. its K2s fault this game is ruined and they should get jobs they actually deserve (trashman,sewer cleaner, etc.)

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Lets say it straight, very good game was ruined coz:

1. community ruined game when non-english speaking ppl invaded the game...
    2. k2 (sucky company) ruined the game by letting new community cheating, not fixing bugs etc...

imho more fault is on "new community" coz before "turk era" there was also some cheating, duping etc and k2 was also not doin much about that...

...but the people was much more nice, every1 was more "civilized", u could speak with every1, even with retards coz they was english-speaking, no1 would kick u coz ur nationality etc. it wasnt paradise but I felt really good in KO world which aint fun anymore... so many old players left, almost no1 left, and new community just sux and even greatest game cant run smoothly without good community, mmorpgs r based on people and when ppl fail game fail too, that what i think

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by MotoCross
    I MADE ALMOST 2BIL BY SELLING THOSE ORNAMENTS
    me3 lol :lol:

Ornaments ftw! :wub:

gay <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12