Christmas Presents

This is a discussion on Christmas Presents within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, any speculation? What will the Christmas presents give us? Chitin? Chitin Shell? High class? My prediction is that among ...
Page: 1

Milkshaker

So, any speculation? What will the Christmas presents give us? Chitin? Chitin Shell? High class? My prediction is that among the obvious soul pot, This would be a very opportunistic time for K2 to introduce Set Armors. Yes, the armors that they told us we would get months ago for killing the Dragon, Felankor and for being on the NP list each month.

What else could be taking them so long?

XenO

You only get the dragon armor if your top 50 np holder/gainer for the month, or that's what they said when they released RoFD, although they ain't out...yet

I have a feeling its going to be some worthless, non-tradable item, such as the candy cane belts.

Willows

I'm banking for something retarded, like 10 mill exp a box. That would make me pee.

Honestly, though, I have a feeling it's either going to be ridiculous (+7/8 high class items var myyyyyy) or retarded (Yum soul pots and +1 priest chitin). I don't think they'd do +1 high class simply because that's what we got from the damn ornaments. Of course, the gayness of making them give +1 high class is quite suiting to K2.

snoppskott

dragon armor would be cool, but .. i think the chance of getting that is slim ^_^

nothing

Pwner4Last

I tought we were getting to know that the 21th ? But that was 1 day ago, sooooo !

I tought we were getting to know that the 21th ? But that was 1 day ago, sooooo ![/b]
    23rd

snoppskott

Gaaaah.... Present exchange DELAY because of bla bla bla bla :angry: grr want my preeeeeesent :lol:

there giving us pressents??

on our chars?

what yall talking about?

Milkshaker

If you were extremely lucky during the Christmas event, then you got a green and red gift box from a cursed santa. We were supposed to be able to trade them in for something after the Christmas event was disabled but then they said we would have to wait until January 23rd.

Something new I hope :blink: