Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

christmas three dupers ...

This is a discussion on christmas three dupers ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FilleOfSweden aka :Lordpappy and his friends :FasT: and PessOK , yesterday i was on vent with fille and pessok they ...
Page: 1

Father_Skeige

Default christmas three dupers ...

FilleOfSweden aka :Lordpappy and his friends :FasT: and PessOK , yesterday i was on vent with fille and pessok they were talking about all raptors shards and shell they got from the stars red bow ornament and shit u need to make it anyway i said i wanted to know he asked for 100m i said i dont want to dupe nvm about it i said and then i left to moradon he gave his "mafija" friend my msn and threathend me to death LoL "Scared" haha anyway hes like 12 years old so dont fall for his scamms and dupes u never know if they sell legit items... // SpikeYou B) edit: he said also that hell send Hells Angels on me to kill me and he tryed to scare me with my Street adress and phone number even thought it was wrong lol...

Pizza

wtf im illegal for i have luck...lock on this pic http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6980/om...dhjsdajhnx8.png

Pizza

Well...thats not dupe as u can see??? :angry:

Pizza

I never have use dupe,kosp or some cheat......He is so jaluse only for he did get a potion of soul from christmas three.....Father_Skeige is a relly big noob

TOPIC CLOSE!!

mull

wtf? I havew never duped or koxped or hacked or scammed...so waste your time on someone that is duping for real instead...

Father_Skeige

Originally posted by Pizza
    I never have use dupe,kosp or some cheat......He is so jaluse only for he did get a potion of soul from christmas three.....Father_Skeige is a relly big noob

TOPIC CLOSE!!
    so u didnt say in a pm in swedish translated to english " give me 100m i tell u how to dupe it" ??

Pizza

The fucking hell no why are u liying?

Father_Skeige

The fucking hell no why are u liying?
    ill upload the picture wait.. http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=s...=scamlolyr2.jpg this is what i wrote in my first qoute translated from swedish to english the other swedish guys will see and tell u : =)

Pizza

Father_Skeige

IS THIS DUPE!?!??!?!http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6...hjsdajhnx8.png
    culd be

Pizza

omg u see i have buy all i payd like 300m for get 15 golden star and trinsel and 3 red bow ornament

Father_Skeige

with the mone u got from duped items...

Pizza

LOL :wacko: only FOR U ARE A SCAMMER!!

Father_Skeige

LOL :wacko: *only FOR U ARE A SCAMMER!!
    tell me what i have scammed ok ? show me the empty list lol :lol:

Pizza

when u played at Jugmentday u asked if u can borrow my dd shield then u gonna do town ruch i said ok but if u take it i will be relly angry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast