Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Old bera grinders...

This is a discussion on Old bera grinders... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd like to know whom of the people, who were around during the start of Bera are still playing ? ...
Page: 1

infolock

Cool

I'd like to know whom of the people, who were around during the start of Bera are still playing ?

HoChi, PressOK, Infamous, Niet, Sultans, many many more - remember alot of good people, regardless of nationality.
    Just wondering if many have stuck around since then, if you have, who the hell were ya, what are you doing these days ?

:unsure:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

everyone died. after the k2 computer koxp virus of doom. they sent koxp to every turk and then banned all english players. you missed it.

mick_

everyone died. after the k2 computer koxp virus of doom. they sent koxp to every turk and then banned all english players. you missed it.[/b]
    rofl

infolock

damn, i'll have to pay more attention next time... spent the last few months in the bomb shelter. re-emerging to see who survived if any..

*back on topic, fucker!*

SmoQ

i still play :P

i still play bera

kibal

If u played bera since the first day then i can say i still playing ko , i played beramus like 3 months .Was in press0k cose i knew darkness from ares but not for long cose after one week in that clan i found that they were duping so i quit clan.after that i start play solo w/o clan but did a lot of pk with kunt (dont think was the same owner of the account that went 80 etc) and bp that always duo with him ( his nick was hitmebabyonemoretime or soemthing) .

japo

i was in Slackers and FreeDom at beggining!! what a dupe server lawl ^^

i played bera when InfaMouS started,

old gg kyle and roy and all xD was nice time hehe

Raoul

i played bera when InfaMouS started,

old gg kyle and roy and all xD was nice time hehe[/b]

Freedom was top clan when I was around with that cheating sin guy.. forget his name.. I was in imperialstarwolf then I was in lordsofdestruction which was mostly croatians so I didnt fit in too well, then vanguards. I used to hang with purplehaze, those were my boys with fer_fer and bouteter got some pics from back then as well if anyone wants to see. Dual slot trolls for the win!!! as well as dual apos.. those were the good days. I do remember infamous... whenever they went war.. victory within first 3 minutes. Absurdity!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Freedom was top clan when I was around with that cheating sin guy.. forget his name.. I was in imperialstarwolf then I was in lordsofdestruction which was mostly croatians so I didnt fit in too well, then vanguards. I used to hang with purplehaze, those were my boys with fer_fer and bouteter got some pics from back then as well if anyone wants to see. Dual slot trolls for the win!!! as well as dual apos.. those were the good days. I do remember infamous... whenever they went war.. victory within first 3 minutes. Absurdity![/b]
    i miss my boys from purplehaze ^^ only one still playing there i think its frayed ^^

ol dirty duperamus,

i remember taht kunt was my 1st swifter in harpy party, shinohirota was 1st buffer and B was 1st provoker

i miss my boys from purplehaze ^^ only one still playing there i think its frayed ^^[/b]
    it seems he wants to sell his account after he got him to 80

most of the old peeps left specially after kunt banning period like roy , casa ...etc

If u played bera since the first day then i can say i still playing ko , i played beramus like 3 months .Was in press0k cose i knew darkness from ares but not for long cose after one week in that clan i found that they were duping so i quit clan.after that i start play solo w/o clan but did a lot of pk with kunt (dont think was the same owner of the account that went 80 etc) and bp that always duo with him ( his nick was hitmebabyonemoretime or soemthing) .[/b]
    Damn, that bitch was so hard to kill.

trz

I remember esmeralda, saintx CbHlTom? (dont remember) and snow_prince koxping all day in golems

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast