Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

chuckie no longer mod

This is a discussion on chuckie no longer mod within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Never had a personal problem with him but I saw how many people did so it's probably a good thing....
Page: 4

Never had a personal problem with him but I saw how many people did so it's probably a good thing.

Never had a personal problem with him but I saw how many people did so it's probably a good thing.[/b]
    Finally a smart reply, you get some idiots that are showing him sympathy because k2 removed his mod without telling him and they are just looking at the here and now when they have no experience with him in the past from people that actually have been victims from this jerk.

He closes peoples topics coupled with talking a lot of crap and getting away with it and even shoving it your face that hes a mod. Heres a good example, posting spam then rubs it in your face that hes a Mod. And a GM himself has to close it. Who does he think he is, that he is above the rules or something?
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=202490&hl=

pic chuckie posted after he got mad because they took his mod status ^_^

bannedagain was unbanned next day

Banned

Good riddance, even if went like it did. Sure, K2 could have handled it better but I can't help giggling to see him powerless. As if a guy who tortured kittens would get beat up and robbed of his shit. There are people you don't feel sorry for. :P

Vicious

bannedagain was unbanned next day[/b]
    And look at the first tab, almost as fail as Grims'.

Banned

bannedagain was unbanned next day[/b]
    ROFL FIRST TAB

LOLZ

p.s. - go chuckie go!

superturk

Never had a personal problem with him but I saw how many people did so it's probably a good thing.[/b]
    so many people hate chuckie, evan people like me from turkey hate him, we all do..he is a mindless pathetic nerd who abuses power and k2 did nothing about it like the church during the holicaust...so i tell you this,, as fact.

Helldin665

I got banned on officials for saying chuckie was wrong xD

!Premier_Assassin!

lmfao chuckie gone!
    this made my week

BJK

yay ! great news there. hehehehe

Trialmoderator6

lmfao chuckie gone!
    this made my week[/b]
    Your ventrilo host link is not allowed to be put in your signature or linked anywhere of the forum. People will be banned for putting links/referrals in their signatures. Websites such as advertisements are forbidden to be in your signature or post replies. If anyone see's more of these, we appreciate your help searching. If you are reading this message and you have a link like this in your signature, I hope you know what to do before something happens to your forum account. Banned for 30 days and deleting your entire signature.

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Your ventrilo host link is not allowed to be put in your signature or linked anywhere of the forum. People will be banned for putting links/referrals in their signatures. Websites such as advertisements are forbidden to be in your signature or post replies. If anyone see's more of these, we appreciate your help searching. If you are reading this message and you have a link like this in your signature, I hope you know what to do before something happens to your forum account. Banned for 30 days and deleting your entire signature.[/b]
    "We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM."

Lets not forget to warn people before banning them for thirty days Eminem

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

And look at the first tab, almost as fail as Grims'.[/b]
    how u know im not chuckie ?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

wooot for the I hate chuckie club

fckin asshole should just be banned entirely

Haha...this was enough for me to check out the official forum. Haven't done that in a while.

Reading through posts supporting Chuckie surprises me.
    He's got quite a few fans.

Looking around over there...it's too G-rated for my tastes. That place turned into a pit filled with carebears and my-little-ponies with accompanying sparkling eyes and rainbows out the ass.

Scary shit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast