Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Chuckie Says Goodbye...

This is a discussion on Chuckie Says Goodbye... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank god he is gone. He was a pest banning everyone for no reason. He even made a biography and ...
Page: 2

Thank god he is gone. He was a pest banning everyone for no reason. He even made a biography and what he wants to be.... what a geek.

Banned

He banned me once for pointing out that there was such a thing as INT BP. (He said he was thinking about "new" builds like chitin with a HB when they said they would make the priest stat switch to INT=AP. All I said was, "People have been doing those builds for a long time.")

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow, he's a faggot..

Banned

another k2 cock sucker, it goes to show how much cock you suck can get you the things you like, and even still, he is still trying to prove that he wants his shit. what a faggot, if i was ever to meet him i would punch him in the face.

10k+ posts is enough for me to assume that he lives with his parents.

its nice he tasted the banstick finally
    he banned me more than 10 times from offical and now "gerydeft" is a censored word on offical forums x)

Banned

i dont know who was gayer, chuckie getting mod, or vandy getting mod.

both of them are equally retarted, both of them equally pissed me off.

both of them are equally retarted, both of them equally pissed me off.[/b]
    yea i remember vandy was like the biggest spammer on this forum, and mods were thinking about banning him, then 1 day i come on this forum and saw that he was mod.. lol.

knightned

both of them are equally retarted, both of them equally pissed me off.[/b]
    If you want to call someone retarded I suggest you spell it properly. However I do agree with you.

Banned

Chuckie was so nonchalant... allways making idiot posts in people getting banned topics.

When Shark was banned he said "gms dont bann the wrong people". And what happened, shark got unbanned... so how did he get unbanned if he was correctly banned?

Then it was once when i sended him a pm about some corrupt GM who has threatened my friend ingame if he wouldn't keep his mouth shut. I got no reply so i added Chuckie on msn. When he logged in i wrote to him, did u get my pm?? He said yes and nothing else... 5min later i say, well? He just answer with a smile =) and loggs off

-.-

Chuckie was so nonchalant... allways making idiot posts in people getting banned topics.

When Shark was banned he said "gms dont bann the wrong people". And what happened, shark got unbanned... so how did he get unbanned if he was correctly banned?
    Then it was once when i sended him a pm about some corrupt GM who has threatened my friend ingame if he wouldn't keep his mouth shut. I got no reply so i added Chuckie on msn. When he logged in i wrote to him, did u get my pm?? He said yes and nothing else... 5min later i say, well? He just answer with a smile =) and loggs off

-.-[/b]
    I neve knew chuckie... or even go on offical forums but when i saw ur post.. wow I do hate him now and im glad that he got banned
    I HATE THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE

Banned

I like how people are having so much hate for a mod that is obligated to his duties, but doesn't show their hate towards K2 where Chuckie's responsibilities were set by them. I know people hate K2, but still doesn't hate them enough to stop paying for minimal services.

Here is something to think about. How many of you would go out of your way to help a stranger when you're a forum mod that's getting no rewards for your position? Nice for Chuckie to help you, but he or she wasn't obligated to do it.

Want to talk about a bad person? Festo aka Phosphorus was corrupted! He helped zero to be unmuted, but when my friend was hacked he /log off as a GM, but it was a forum mod at that time that helped him get his account back

Forum Mod > Festo

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

literally gay

hahahah hwhat a gay xD

I like how people are having so much hate for a mod that is obligated to his duties, but doesn't show their hate towards K2 where Chuckie's responsibilities were set by them. I know people hate K2, but still doesn't hate them enough to stop paying for minimal services.

Here is something to think about. How many of you would go out of your way to help a stranger when you're a forum mod that's getting no rewards for your position? Nice for Chuckie to help you, but he or she wasn't obligated to do it.

Want to talk about a bad person? Festo aka Phosphorus was corrupted! He helped zero to be unmuted, but when my friend was hacked he /log off as a GM, but it was a forum mod at that time that helped him get his account back

Forum Mod > Festo[/b]

are you chuckies new gay friend?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Stop with the gay flaming.

Talk about Chuckie if you want, but we do not allow bigotry or anti-homosexual slander here.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast