Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Chuckie Says Goodbye...

This is a discussion on Chuckie Says Goodbye... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like how people are having so much hate for a mod that is obligated to his duties, but doesn't ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

I like how people are having so much hate for a mod that is obligated to his duties, but doesn't show their hate towards K2 where Chuckie's responsibilities were set by them. I know people hate K2, but still doesn't hate them enough to stop paying for minimal services.

Here is something to think about. How many of you would go out of your way to help a stranger when you're a forum mod that's getting no rewards for your position? Nice for Chuckie to help you, but he or she wasn't obligated to do it.

Want to talk about a bad person? Festo aka Phosphorus was corrupted! He helped zero to be unmuted, but when my friend was hacked he /log off as a GM, but it was a forum mod at that time that helped him get his account back

Forum Mod > Festo[/b]
    You can still be a forum mod while being liked by the community, while supporting and stabbing K2 in the back at the same time. I did it pretty well running Ko4life and Officials h34r:

KpDeranged

yeah, that was one niceass post. Points out all the bullshit actions he took. And how he kept sucking k2's dick and would warn/ban ppl for talking about corrupt GM's and other shit.[/b]

litterally..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Stop with the gay flaming.

Talk about Chuckie if you want, but we do not allow bigotry or anti-homosexual slander here.

Thanks![/b]
    my last post

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

litterally..[/b]
    Enjoy your vacation

I like how people are having so much hate for a mod that is obligated to his duties, but doesn't show their hate towards K2 where Chuckie's responsibilities were set by them. I know people hate K2, but still doesn't hate them enough to stop paying for minimal services.

Here is something to think about. How many of you would go out of your way to help a stranger when you're a forum mod that's getting no rewards for your position? Nice for Chuckie to help you, but he or she wasn't obligated to do it.

Want to talk about a bad person? Festo aka Phosphorus was corrupted! He helped zero to be unmuted, but when my friend was hacked he /log off as a GM, but it was a forum mod at that time that helped him get his account back

Forum Mod > Festo[/b]
    lol, Kennie - You are a fool, The fucking guy banned people for no reason's - If we proved him wrong it was 30day - perm ban, If we showed him proof that he was wrong 30-perm ban, If you said anything about k2 and people should quit 30day-perm ban, And he expects a good fucking bye? Fuck this fucking idiotic piece of shit, The guy was a douchebag. It took him 5 years to hit 63, not only that but it took him 5 years to finally realize that hackers outnumber legit players. Who the fuck even cares about Festo being a gm, That was history and so what? What if his house was burning down, do you think he would help you before it burnt down? Use your head for a second, he might have been busy with something. xD I believe Festo was also a GM at his house so he might of had to get off, Or his shift ended who knows.

But yea, This guy is a fuck that should be banned for making a 2nd account.

Banned

Forum Mod > Festo[/b]

i help people i dont know everyday.. without any personal winnings. But i know i dont have the time or effort to be a forum mod and that is why i am asking to be one. If Chuckie accepts the job, then he should help people everyday, and not just ignoring tasks that are to boring to do?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I had a few run in's with the chap. I still argue that someone who knows fuck all about the game and has achived fuck all has the right of authrity. Back when us old admins were doing shit at least we were known for our ability to play and the quality of our guilds.

The guy was nice enough but was cluless and more power hungery on a forum than me, and lets face it that's ALOT of ego.

Banned

I had a few run in's with the chap. I still argue that someone who knows fuck all about the game and has achived fuck all has the right of authrity. Back when us old admins were doing shit at least we were known for our ability to play and the quality of our guilds.

The guy was nice enough but was cluless and more power hungery on a forum than me, and lets face it that's ALOT of ego.[/b]

None of his char was above 70+

Key421

dont think jonathan is a girl name =S

guess he's gay :mellow:[/b]
    haahahaha, lol damn.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

good maybe that ugly nerd will finally leave his mother's basement and touch a decent looking female for once. that faggot can suck my huge dick he's a bitch and if he's reading this i hope he cries at how many ppl hate him and think he is an epic failure at his online endeavors

go crawl in a hole and die...

......BITCH!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    Peace

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

None of his char was above 70+[/b]
    FFS how easy is it to get over 70 these days? obviously he spent mor etime on the forum than he did the game!

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

''I started playing this game February 12th, 2006. My (ex) boyfriend's cousin introduced me to the game.''

Always knew he was gay. And he didn't get a char over 65, let alone 70.

TheBloodyBeast

...[/b]
    If he is reading this, he is just laughing AT you dude.

I like the part where he says he "would have been 64 today if it weren't for the lack of GM coverage on the servers"

....... 64 since 2006 heh[/b]
    Unlike people that grind me like him played for the fun. Not the level or the items. I also have been playing since 2006 and am only 62. If you read the whole post he states he has/had multiple characters. After leveling 1-2 hell even 3 characters EXP'ing loses the fun.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast