Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Circles

This is a discussion on Circles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My premium service ran out. I'd pay for bronze if I could log in. I can't log in because I'm ...
Page: 1

xxAzraelxx

Default Circles

My premium service ran out. I'd pay for bronze if I could log in. I can't log in because I'm a non-premium user. I'm a non-premium user because my premium service ran out. I'd pay for bronze if they'd let me log in. They won't let me log in because I'm a non-premium user. I need to log in to pay for service. I can't pay for service because I can't log in. I can't log in because no one will let me pay for service. LET ME LOG IN!!!!!

FatM4n

Use the fucking website for buying bronze morron <_<

DragonFire

btw your sig is huge...

HiddenRage

lol it was pretty funny at least :rollseyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    btw your sig is huge...
    +1 and its ugly >_<

And you have mad low manner points for an archer... instead of buying bronze, you should buy kosp again. ktnx

Originally posted by Chemical
    And you have mad low manner points for an archer... instead of buying bronze, you should buy kosp again. ktnx
    Ya coz hes 66 and has bow +8 and fps. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical
    Ya coz hes 66 and has bow +8 and fps. :rollseyes:[/b]
    hmm tht pretty much sums up a macro they wear fps like him but hes also wearing a plate hlem macroers get good weapons and shitty armor

Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

Ya coz hes 66 and has bow +8 and fps. :rollseyes:
    hmm tht pretty much sums up a macro they wear fps like him but hes also wearing a plate hlem macroers get good weapons and shitty armor[/b]
    Since when is a Bow (+8) benn good?

Lol i got noticed it was a IB +7/8, nvm. :P

TeeL

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Lol i got noticed it was a IB +7/8, nvm. :P
    Noob Josh ^_^

dirka

That guy is an ass...He and his cheating bitch friends parked their fat ass at my spawn so he can arrow hack.

xxAzraelxx.....
    NEVER PLAY WITH HIM....NEVER TRADE WITH HIM.....TREAT HIM LIKE A LEPER

xxAzraelxx

Dang there are more flamers on KO4Life than there are in the entire city of San Francisco!

This post was meant as a joke.
    I can't buy premium from the homepage with a credit card because I don't use click-and-buy. Try it, idiot.

For those of you who think I cheat because I'm sitting there in fp armor and plate helmet and +8 iron bow, GET REAL. If I were holding knives none of you would have said anything.

You morons probably think the fire is a cheat too.

You think I'm arrow hacking? That must be why it's only taken me 2 years to get to level 66. I actually ENJOY playing the game according to its rules and terms of service. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY PLACE YOU STAND ON. Just because you say I cheat doesn't make it true. I gladly challenge all of you flamers to post any screenshots you have in which you think I'm cheating to customer support. I know you'll just say "CS DOES NOTHING NOOB," so I'll just say in advance "then why do you play?"

Anyway I was just trying to make light of my non-premium situation. Thanks for all the supportive responses (I mean that -- there were a couple of you).

Play more. Think less. KO FTW.

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    Dang there are more flamers on KO4Life than there are in the entire city of San Francisco!

This post was meant as a joke. *
    I can't buy premium from the homepage with a credit card because I don't use click-and-buy. Try it, idiot. *

For those of you who think I cheat because I'm sitting there in *fp armor and plate helmet and +8 iron bow, GET REAL. If I were holding knives none of you would have said anything. *

You morons probably think the fire is a cheat too.

Play more. Think less. KO FTW.
    no we still woulda called u a noob b/c knives and fp still suck >_>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast