Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Circles

This is a discussion on Circles within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; according to you, every1 who bugged the str to buy more pots are noob since they are in cloth armour? ...
Page: 2

Banned

according to you, every1 who bugged the str to buy more pots are noob since they are in cloth armour?

get a brain and use it.

p.s. this was just meant to be as a joke.

xxAzraelxx

Oh you just haven't played the game long enough to get the joke. Watch this one.

This is camping the Atilla w/different character on original Ares (no a2 or a3 or any other "worlds" at that time). This was my signature then. People who aren't so noob that they don't know anyone know about this signature. By making my new sig with my old armor on, I am honoring an old tradition.

Get it?

Originally posted by Kennie
    according to you, every1 who bugged the str to buy more pots are noob since they are in cloth armour?

get a brain and use it.

p.s. this was just meant to be as a joke.
    what

xxAzraelxx

Unclebubba76 said "What?"

This is exactly what we mean. You just don't have the synaptic power to understand us. Go back to school, get an education, then come play with the big boy. Don't accuse me if you can't even respond to English with something more than "what?"

Banned Senior Member

Leave this guy (azrael) alone , and watch/do ur job ...

ur pic is nice, i do remember ares "the only server"

i remember what camping attila was like... 3-8 clan members from each top clan (2-3 clans each side) waiting with sins rdy to drain it :P (lvl 5x) on the first weeks

ims till in school fyi and i dont have a job >_>

lusian

[quote]Oh you just haven't played the game long enough to get the joke. Watch this one.

this is so nice man ^_^ nice edit work :P

rambo12345

Originally posted by unclebubba76+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unclebubba76)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chemical

And you have mad low manner points for an archer... instead of buying bronze, you should buy kosp again. ktnx

Ya coz hes 66 and has bow +8 and fps. :rollseyes:
    hmm tht pretty much sums up a macro they wear fps like him but hes also wearing a plate hlem macroers get good weapons and shitty armor[/b]
    you noob fag thinks every archer is koxp fuk u

Xen0

Lol, on this pic your char is holding a Rapt bow but on your current one it's holding an Iron bow 7+(Rebirth) or an 8+.

If you are so called "honouring" that pic, then why change your weapens but not your armor? Hmm... :lol:

xxAzraelxx

Originally posted by Xen0

Lol, on this pic your char is holding a Rapt bow but on your current one it's holding an Iron bow 7+(Rebirth) or an 8+. *

If you are so called "honouring" that pic, then why change your weapens but not your armor? Hmm... :lol:
    This is an excellent question! Frankly I have no extremely good answer! I could have shot the picture wearing my chtin armor, but I didn't feel as comfortable making the campfire and so on while wearing chitin.

Perfect

i personal like fp on orc rouges i remember my fp rouge ok ko classic good times B)

was also my first character fp forever!!!!!

MyBitch

Default Re: Circles

Originally posted by xxAzraelxx
    My premium service ran out. I'd pay for bronze if I could *log in. I can't log in *because I'm a non-premium user. I'm a non-premium user because my premium service ran out. I'd pay for bronze if they'd let me log in. They won't let me log in because I'm a non-premium user. I need to log in to pay for service. I can't pay for service because I can't log in. I can't log in because no one will let me pay for service. LET ME LOG IN!!!!!

next time just buy a day or two before the prem stops :P

i find both of the sigs funny :wub:

simple

Originally posted by Xen0

Lol, on this pic your char is holding a Rapt bow but on your current one it's holding an Iron bow 7+(Rebirth) or an 8+. *

dont u see it is old ko version <_< :blink: :angry: its an old pic got it ?

abd btw the si onwz :P

xxAzraelxx

Does everyone now realize that both scenes in the old and new signatures are meant to depict "camping" the Atilla? Get it? Camping? Atilla? Ha ha ha ha oooh I have a great sense of humor hah hah hah ha

zzz

My next sig's gonna have a tent in it I swear!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast