Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Clan Bug

This is a discussion on Clan Bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt legand always have a bordered H[/b] legend will never be banned for long he is cafe owner at turkey. ...
Page: 3

didnt legand always have a bordered H[/b]
    legend will never be banned for long he is cafe owner at turkey. his cafe bring in more money to ko then any other clan at olympia probably so if he was banned u can guess that a nice paycheck would stop coming to k2... k2 only love money

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

wonder if this bug will be fixed during the so called "maintenance" today

I don&#39;t think that they will help ya boy&#39;s .. They are lazzy assesssssssssssssssss ... >.< .. Jerk&#39;s..

johnnysu2006

I don&#39;t think that they will help ya boy&#39;s .. They are lazzy assesssssssssssssssss ... >.< .. Jerk&#39;s..[/b]
    +1 k2 is useless in fixing buggs

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

legend will never be banned for long he is cafe owner at turkey. his cafe bring in more money to ko then any other clan at olympia probably so if he was banned u can guess that a nice paycheck would stop coming to k2... k2 only love money [/b]
    why would u quote what i said when my post had nothing to do with legend getting banned. :blink:

He said to send a support ticket simply cause he doesnt have the power to give you clan leader. Some gms have limited powers some have more powers, the ones that say send support ticket blah blah are pretty much only for banning cheaters and have no real power to do anything else.
    Try pming another gm online, will probly take a month till you can find one online but thats k2 for you.

fixed yet? -_-

fixed yet? -_-[/b]
    nop, lets wait for next expansion :S

legend will never be banned for long he is cafe owner at turkey. his cafe bring in more money to ko then any other clan at olympia probably so if he was banned u can guess that a nice paycheck would stop coming to k2... k2 only love money [/b]
    He has only 27 pc in hes cafe h34r:
    back to topic it never fixed

plz if u have anything against legend go and pm him in game, talking shit about him behind hes back wont get you attention :mellow:

DAFAQ Senior Member

nop, lets wait for next expansion :S[/b]

In next expansion they will disable teleport gates.

plz if u have anything against legend go and pm him in game, talking shit about him behind hes back wont get you attention :mellow:[/b]
    xD

Legend got his nps by leeching all his nova towners mages, he&#39;s such a shitty warrior u.u.. I still remember when :NiGht: beat him almost full hp using Scorpion Scythe xD

( I told him that in his face the times they watched us kill isi btw =x )

plz if u have anything against legend go and pm him in game, talking shit about him behind hes back wont get you attention :mellow:[/b]

Oh we tell him how we feel directly to him too, just not sure why you defend him here now, oh ya ur in his clan...

i dont like the fact that legend and like 25 other random noob turks decided to block the tp gates in moradon today with their mastadon ts&#39;s. some sort of bullshit protest im sure. how about doing it where it doesnt effect other players tho..oh wait...they&#39;re turkish :S

xD

Legend got his nps by leeching all his nova towners mages, he&#39;s such a shitty warrior u.u.. I still remember when :NiGht: beat him almost full hp using Scorpion Scythe xD

( I told him that in his face the times they watched us kill isi btw =x )[/b]
    omg omg he made one of best clans on oly but hes not allowed to join hes mages parties?
    night beat him or not wat the hell got wat ur now sayin with the topic h34r:

Oh we tell him how we feel directly to him too, just not sure why you defend him here now, oh ya ur in his clan...[/b]
    how about i know him way before i join hes clan ? xD

enough talkin about legend?

omg omg he made one of best clans on oly but hes not allowed to join hes mages parties?
    night beat him or not wat the hell got wat ur now sayin with the topic h34r:[/b]
    Just a proof that he didn&#39;t bug his nps or did nps transfer... the night thing was to proof that he sucked as warrior... never said he sucked as clan leader, he&#39;s the best clan leader atm in oly. ;o

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast