Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How we can play? no trina, no cc no paypal ,click&buy bu

This is a discussion on How we can play? no trina, no cc no paypal ,click&buy bu within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 5 days ago,i bought gold premium ,but i dont get the trina in my inventory, i send many menssages to ...
Page: 1

Default How we can play? no trina, no cc no paypal ,click&buy bu

5 days ago,i bought gold premium ,but i dont get the trina in my inventory, i send many menssages to Customer Support, and nothing.
    After this i want buy more knight cash. but! how!, if with ciclk&buy after buy
    gold premiun i can't buy more: "Because of the steps we have taken to prevent misuse, you transaction has been rejected.This Decision was made to maintain the security of your account with Click&Buy." and No CC no Payplay. how i can buy? how i can plaY?

I don't know what k2 are doing, but.. this way not is aceptable

Thx k2 for nothing

you can play without preium like the rest of us????

Banned Senior Member

He has premium but he didnt get Trina and he cant buy KC to purchase scrolls so he cant pk therefore he cant "play"

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    He has premium but he didnt get Trina and he cant buy KC to purchase scrolls so he cant pk therefore he cant "play"

omg he cant find a buffer to buff him nooooooooooooooooo he cant pk without scrolls cuz buff is sooo shitty i use scrolls and normal buff in cz and i can ""play" fine

evenson

Originally posted by ~killa~+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~killa~)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

omg he cant find a buffer to buff him nooooooooooooooooo he cant pk without scrolls cuz buff is sooo shitty i use scrolls and normal buff in cz and i can ""play" fine[/b]

I bet me and 1 duffer could run through your entire party without any trouble AT all. If im on scrolls with a duffer thats on scrolls, and theres a party infront of us buffing, they are dead. No scrolls = easy np

if you dont have a priest that knows how to cure and rebuff sure but all debuff skills have a cool down so you use parasite on one guy or you fully debuff him i get my mage to tp me back get cured rebuffed dont see how we all die

<!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

omg he cant find a buffer to buff him nooooooooooooooooo he cant pk without scrolls cuz buff is sooo shitty i use scrolls and normal buff in cz and i can ""play" fine[/b]
    i m a bp , and i need speed pots, for pk and xp solo , u understand now?

i got the same thing
    i have recently purchased gold but got no trina
    sent messages to CS got no response

tell the bbb

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ~killa~
    if you dont have a priest that knows how to cure and rebuff sure but all debuff skills have a cool down so you use parasite on one guy or you fully debuff him i get my mage to tp me back get cured rebuffed dont see how we all die
    kill the mage first? lol tormented and a lvl 70 warrior will hit you for 1k .

Hostage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-~killa~
    kill the mage first? lol tormented and a lvl 70 warrior will hit you for 1k .[/b]

Hah. A normal day is 1.5 tormented. ^_^

I use scrolls all the time. I solo golems on my warrior. I dont want a stupid priest to sit there and leech. <_<

CrnaC

don't cry for knight cash. U will get response from K2 very soon...they almost always answer on that not_important issue. And...they will give U ur trina back.

btw, i remember time where only few ppl was playing on scrolls. And we still be able to enjoy in game. If U wanna be untouchable and have plenty of scrolls...farm money in game, if U don't wanna spent time on that...and wanna spent money...U can always buy ingamemoney over ebay (or from some players in game). Don't cry, try to resolve ur problem.

And, trust me, ppl have much bigger problems than speed pots. <_<

evenson, u can kill hole party?! really? r u some hot shot? :P

p.s.: petrop, I'm owner 62 lvl priest, so...I know how Ur problem looks like.
    p.s.s.: Work on it!

EvilG

Bought silver last week and also no trina... 2 messages to CS later, I got 1500KC instead.. Ain't that a deal!

<!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

calm down dude...whatever u take..take less

i wouldnt pk with buff either.. i give a shit about it when ppl say "buff = REAL pk"..when i want to pk..i dont wanna care about anything. not Wolf/Swift etc..i just wanna put my scrolls up and have a nice time for 30minutes..tahts it

God forbid you learn how to pk with a buffer. Do it old school, who needs scrolls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast