This is a bad name. Insanity is better
This is a discussion on Clan GitErDun Gerakon Have You Seen Them? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is a bad name. Insanity is better...
as i thought , get her done...but how is it connected to anything
Does it have to be connected to anything;D ?
I would prefer having giterdun than innuendo as a clan name, my point is innuendo is the ugliest clan name ever..
CLOSE TOPIC HURRYI would prefer having giterdun than innuendo as a clan name, my point is innuendo is the ugliest clan name ever..[/b]
It wasnt a flame, it was just a comment.
no we werent going to use the rebel flag :P we had something better in mind haha
good times in edana ftw
GitER DUNN!!! = GET THE JOB DONE!
i LOVED that clan name haha i wish we coulda kept it :P but it was fun for a day. saw us as war leaders haha
#1 [GitErDun][DangerDuck] pwnage :P
I SEE ME I SEE ME!!!!!"Git r done" definition from urbandictionary.com:
1. the modern use of git r done was developed in the early 90's by hard working white males who reached a point in their life where they wanted to actually accomplish something in life... instead of getting completely hammered and rebuilding transmissions, the started doing projects that really mattered - projects like fixing the mailbox, cleaning the house, possibly even taking a few loads to the dump. This sudden surge of progress made these men feel good, like they were doing something. So, they had to have a way in their simple minds to reaffirm that feeling of getting something done. Thus, "GITRDONE!" was born. This can be said before a task is completed to motivate them, or after a task is completed to celebrate. It is also used profusely during the process of completing a task for no apparent reason which is very obnoxious and ambient. Often used with a drawn out "Woooooo!" yelling before or after. GITRDONE!
2. straight up redneck term. Used at anytime where you need to show excitment. Usually four wheeling through mud, drinking, any time with fun, motors, women, or hunting. Do i get a hell yeah!
3. A country exclamation of saying to get something finished
4. just a feel good word used by country folk that are not so uptite they cant have fun,or open up.
5. Made wildly popular by a fat, non-funny redneck comedian, this fucking phrase swept across the country, being abused and repeated by other skanky rednecks.
6. The key phrase to white people's cultural shame. If you want to get back at white racists, yell this phrase at them in the dumbest southern accent possible. Make sure you know how to fight cause these animals will attack you.
7. Redneck term now used by anyone who wants to follow the trend of being a 'cowboy' or being a 'redneck' themselves. Who wants to sound like an inbred, white trash hick?
Are you guys using this symbol again?
lawl noobie warrior, look who's in front joo ho!I SEE ME I SEE ME!!!!![/b]
where? the lvl 60 warryon.. <3 sexy..I SEE ME I SEE ME!!!!![/b]
aq.. SupersizeMe wasnt there..
Ok.Ull probly be first to die.lawl noobie warrior, look who's in front joo ho![/b]