Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Clan GoodGame Humans Noob

This is a discussion on Clan GoodGame Humans Noob within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bueno pero kreo k no es algo limpio k usen un mago karus y k ese tp y obtenga los ...
Page: 2

RockRussell

bueno pero kreo k no es algo limpio k usen un mago karus y k ese tp y obtenga los nps lo veo ilegal de mi partee

brother no tienes pruebas no hables por las huevas !

u have no proof!!!!!

<span style="color:#0000FF">Hi all Players

Clan goodgames human actually cause disappointment because I do not think they can play cleanly, magician used to win nps as you can see in the picture at the same location are the kill they have, disappointment and think that they were good players I show them the good proof that in reality not deception.

Members Of clan:

Hydr4
    Cha0z
    ModerN
    Letmeduff

http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?im...mesnoobrw6.jpg</span>[/b]
    And you posted this because? They killed people in CZ, big whoop. It&#39;s like you&#39;re accusing them of NP transfering or something.

RockRussell

no hablo webadas todos los saben los k estubieron en akara2

If some of the orcs weren&#39;t so stupid this convo wouldn&#39;t be happening. We killed the same orc harpy party 5 times in one scroll. Maybe change servers? Nope instead they keep going back lol ty for the nps.

CuriositY

curiosity, im defnding ur asses, and i translate all my sentences, im talkin to donny on msn right now about this and he&#39;s laughing at rock :P[/b]

That good if you defend us !

I didn&#39;t think you were translate it !

So you guys doing the same thing with Insanity !

Loco si creo que es lo que dices pues es un bug que hace que cada pk aparesca dos veces si no pues de todas formas estas mal =/

English: None of em cheat

NeronDomitius

i think, he is confused about that new thing that shows kill 2 times in a row, so he thinks that u r doing np transfer

is it?

no hablo webadas todos los saben los k estubieron en akara2[/b]

mira, no es ke me estes llegando al pincho pero, aca no todos estuvimos en akara2. asi ke para ke creerle a alguien con 10 posts ke esta acusando a un clan ke esta en los top 10 ? postea prueba directa y de repente te creeran. si te mataron por ke eres una mierda, entonces lo sentimos por ti, pero no te pongas triste por ke son mejores ke ustedes :/

just tellin him we need proof :| sorry for spanish, he jsut doenst speak good english

fkChaOz

wow, Arca ;( im not ur Kangaroo no more? why in the deuce would you acuse us of such a thing. maybe if u scrolled higher with gamecam / fraps you could see what else we been killing and the loc&#39;s if needed. :P

RockRussell

zzzzzzzzzzz si tu krees eso

wow, Arca ;( im not ur Kangaroo no more? why in the deuce would you acuse us of such a thing. maybe if u scrolled higher with gamecam / fraps you could see what else we been killing and the loc&#39;s if needed. :P[/b]

kangaroooo <3 pm me ur msn

fkChaOz

[email protected] , to lazy to PM

nato

HIPHOP, I think R4GNAR would be sry to hear, that you dont have any mage in clan xD

Lol both Donny and Trent are great players I would never think they actually needed to NP Transfer to get NP&#39;s ElOhEl :lol:
    Still I find it funny to see Chaoz has defeated Greydin :lol:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast