G1 / KOL Accounts

This is a discussion on G1 / KOL Accounts within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I have an account on KOL thats connected to G1. Say the current KOL email is [email protected] . I ...
Page: 1

J

So I have an account on KOL thats connected to G1.

Say the current KOL email is [email protected].

I go to change email and it redirects me to G1 website. I change the G1 email and password. Then I change the KOL password to something different. So everything is good and well but 1 thing concerned me. I clicked forgot password and it asked me for the verification code and what not and when it sent the email it sent to [email protected]. And [email protected] is an old email that I have no longer access to. How can you change the KOL email address?

Hey cutie Senior Member

when i went to change my email it didnt redirect me anywhere, it just asked me for secret answer and then new msn.
    but i think that was before i linked my account to a G1 account

ill check

So I have an account on KOL thats connected to G1.

Say the current KOL email is [email protected].

I go to change email and it redirects me to G1 website. I change the G1 email and password. Then I change the KOL password to something different. So everything is good and well but 1 thing concerned me. I clicked forgot password and it asked me for the verification code and what not and when it sent the email it sent to [email protected]. And [email protected] is an old email that I have no longer access to. How can you change the KOL email address?[/b]
    Well if ur account connected to G1 its simply impossible to change ur email address ive tried everything. When u click Email change on the KOL page it directs u to G1 email change and it doesnt help since only the G1 account email changes not the KOL one,
    the only thing u can do is submit a ticket to K2 and ask them to change ur email at KOL page.