clan grade

This is a discussion on clan grade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my clan just got accredited knight and we've donated around 740k total in np to the clan for grade 1 ...
Page: 1

DesireablE

my clan just got accredited knight and we've donated around 740k total in np to the clan for grade 1 AK but we're still grade 5 accredited knights, does the clan leader have to go do something or what?? dont say wait a few days or wait for a server restart cause we did and we tried waiting a few days etc but it still hasn't updated so now what? thanks for ur replies and sorry if this is in the wrong section :blink:

go to npc that u get isi / cape quest then follow this steps ; I want to earn knight privileges > I'd like to promote Knight's squad class > click yes ofc =p

MacataBG

go to npc that u get isi / cape quest then follow this steps ; I want to earn knight privileges > I'd like to promote Knight's squad class > click yes ofc =p[/b]
    And do this several times untill donated np finish
    But 740k are not enough to become a 1st grade accredited knight as far as i know