Clan Grade ReSet ( USKO )

This is a discussion on Clan Grade ReSet ( USKO ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just installed the latest patch , and for some reason my clan was bunked back to grade 5 and we ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Clan Grade ReSet ( USKO )

Just installed the latest patch , and for some reason my clan was bunked back to grade 5 and we obviously lost the knighted status. I've seen clans with the royal knight status still ok , but was curious if other clans have had this issue at all?

We still have , heck even I have enough np to hold a knighted grade so can not for the lif eof me fathom what has happend. Can we keep this about the topic and not turn it into the usual flamefest about other versions of KO.

All i know is we went royal couple weeks back and the little logo to the right of were your status is never changed but our grade did. After this patch is have the little gold emblem thingy, weird shit going down.

yeah I had the same problem... why don't you come to EUKO? its much better

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

We ( I, lol) were grade 3 accredited before patch then remained the same. Orc side, maybe that's relevant

edit: looks like they "fixed" human side clan upgrading, so I'm sure that's what it is, and why I wasn't affected
    Last edited by gregg; 11-09-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    We ( I, lol) were grade 3 accredited before patch then remained the same. Orc side, maybe that's relevant

edit: looks like they "fixed" human side clan upgrading, so I'm sure that's what it is, and why I wasn't affected
    r u lilShardis ? or however u spell tht )

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

lol maybe ^^...It was a side char on my 81 i bought few years ago. I don't want to use my real ardream char name till I'm fully babad up. Gotta keep a good rep lol

Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    lol maybe ^^...It was a side char on my 81 i bought few years ago. I don't want to use my real ardream char name till I'm fully babad up. Gotta keep a good rep lol
    I knw ur Ladyrobiinhoodd exposed much :P

I still knw a few gravediggaz ex players name but dunno which one is u