Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Clan Indomitus and accusations of koxp heal

This is a discussion on Clan Indomitus and accusations of koxp heal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, to start off, I'll mention I was replacing a clannie who didn't like the party leader at paramuns, and ...
Page: 1

Zxenke

Ok, to start off, I'll mention I was replacing a clannie who didn't like the party leader at paramuns, and not too long into the party, I started to have the same feelings. Now, normally people don't bother me, but certain times, after explaining things, they just don't get it. Just as mages use a burning skeleton ts for falcons, etc, I used one for healing the paramun party. For some reason, that ts allows you to cancel animations of skills, and thusly I can heal faster. Well, the party leader SvSuNiT_JaRo14peru accused me of [3rd party tool] heal cuz I could heal twice as fast. I tried to explain it to him, but his ignorance got in the way. No, it wasn't because he couldn't understand me, he's just not that smart. Whatever, wasn;t the first time people has called me [3rd party tool] heal for using a burning skeleton ts in a party. Then, he repeatedly told me to ude 960 heal or 1920 heal instad of 720 heal, which coincidentally was working just fine. Probably cuz he wanted to see skill animations. I never said I couldn't heal twice as fast as normal, lol, but the accusations of [3rd party tool] healing is what bothered me. People need to learn how the game works. I asked him if he comboed, which is the exact same concept as what I was doing. He didn't seem to equate the two though. Please people, if you don't know shenanigans, don't open your fahrvergnügening mouths, kk? I was fine with him asking if I was [3rd party tool] heal, to which I nicely replied to that I was not, but the insistent accusations in party chat is bothersome.

If the clan leader of Indomitus could please messege me, I need to speak to you about your clan members.

And SvSuNiT_JaRo14peru, MissThania, Fa1tlex...please get your facts straight before saying shenanigans, oky?

Zzzz, I hate stupid people...

PlayerofRogueC0la

woah long essay hurt my head

Zxenke

Lol, sry mate

wall of text. what the hell is your point?

RiseAgainst_

No one cares bro

Zxenke

My point was to expose clan Indomitus actually for their noobie clannies. Plus, these accusations have me fed up and people need to read this and realize that that isnt koxp heal

And Riseagainst, ty for your worthwhile contribution

WafflesAndCocaine

god im sick of these dum posts no body cares about this gay stuff... jesus christ.

Zxenke

If ya dont care, dont post. lol, shouldnt be that hard for someone who doesnt care, right?

WafflesAndCocaine

shouldnt be that hard just to not post it right? you wrote all that so people can tell you that you wasted your time. good job

cpo4

mmm waffles and cocaine. Ima go make me some waffles mmmm Yummy waffles!

F4llenOne

Haha eric, honestly please quit being a child about this kinda stuff. /idiot

RiseAgainst_

If ya dont care, dont post. lol, shouldnt be that hard for someone who doesnt care, right?[/b]
    90% of the ko4life community doesnt cares, so why is this on general section? shoot me

Zxenke

Where else whould I have put it? Clan sectin is more for clan recruitment than complaints. And it wasn't neccesarily about clan Indomitus only. It's been other people who have accused peopel of this too. Maybe it doesn't affect you cuz you arent a priest, but it does affetc other people. So pls don't flame, cuz there is merit to this post

wawh

ranking, maybe they care

WafflesAndCocaine

no body cares so just dont even post it ... and i believe there is a cheaters section kanka...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast