Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Clan Indomitus and accusations of koxp heal

This is a discussion on Clan Indomitus and accusations of koxp heal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I do not understand you guys, you can see the Post's name, if you think these stuff are boring so ...
Page: 2

InTheFog

I do not understand you guys, you can see the Post's name, if you think these stuff are boring so just don't read it, he wanted to post it for people who do care.

If you dont care about whateve a certain topic post about, then don't bump it with your own retarded comments. If no one posts in a thread, the thread starter get the point soon enough.

mammlea

dont heal the one thats accusing u of koxp, :P

let him die!

Lemon

Lmao I love it how people who don't care about a post insist upon telling everybody how they don't care. Surely if you don't care then you ignore something? I mean I don't reply to everything I don't care about because if I did that would make me a forum whore with no life. If you don't care then just ignore the post because nobody cares that you don't care!

Also this doesn't belong in the cheaters section because there is no cheating going on, if it had been placed in there it probably would be more out of place than it is now. Maybe there isn't a section designed specifically for this thread?

Zxenke, I'll PM you the msn of the Indomitus creator, I don't know who the CL is now although I presume it is still Aurian and LadyAres.

Lemon

Banned

according to lemon brilliant thinking, Zxenke might have been a macro'er. how can we know? there's no proof of him macro'ing but there is also no proof of him NOT macro'ing! therefore he could had macro' during that party.

Aurian quit a long time ago.

eatshitndie

ares drama ftl (dies got boring i guess )

Zxenke

no body cares so just dont even post it ... and i believe there is a cheaters section kanka...[/b]
    irrelevant as others have said

dont heal the one thats accusing u of koxp, :P

let him die![/b]
    I wasn't healing him for awhile til he stopped saying stuff, then I resumed healing him, lol

according to lemon brilliant thinking, Zxenke might have been a macro'er. how can we know? there's no proof of him macro'ing but there is also no proof of him NOT macro'ing! therefore he could had macro' during that party.

Aurian quit a long time ago.[/b]
    Yes, cuz ya know I'd imcriminate myself, lol. Skill-w/s allows you to heal twice as fast for those who didn't know. Also, I got the leaders msn now so I'll have a fun convo with him/her. And RiseAgainst and Wafflesandcocaine, pls don't post here if ya think its stupid, lol. You make tons of sense doing that, haha

F4llenOne

Aurian quit a long time ago.[/b]
    Kennie, eric might be a whiney little girl sometimes, but he is most definatly NOT a cheater. So please go use your macro healing, and cz combo. kk?

RiseAgainst_

ranking, maybe they care[/b]
    haha nice one

Zxenke

Ok...ranking section? There is no rankign section...

A joke? Apparently not a very good one sinec we don't understand it, lol

Robokill

Ok...ranking section? There is no rankign section...

A joke? Apparently not a very good one sinec we don't understand it, lol[/b]
    he is refering to korankings.com(or something like that).

lady_aries

Where else whould I have put it? Clan sectin is more for clan recruitment than complaints. And it wasn't neccesarily about clan Indomitus only. It's been other people who have accused peopel of this too. Maybe it doesn't affect you cuz you arent a priest, but it does affetc other people. So pls don't flame, cuz there is merit to this post[/b]
    To the user who posted this. My char is Lady_Aries assist of Indomitus. I had originally posted a polite response to your accusation on the webpage forum but I came here to find another post and now you calling down my clan! not cool. like u said you have been accused of this before, let it go!! get over it waaa waa waaaa. What do expect to come of all this?? u gonna start a flaming contest? I would appreciate it if you got over it, understand that it didnt harm anyone. So u got accused, so does everybody. do you see my clan posting and accusing u or your clan of cheating...nooo cuz no one cares cuz nothing will be done. so please get over it move on, and stop flaming my clan please
    Thank you come again
    Lady_Aries

ps. stinky (lemon) Heala_Buffa is now clan leader of Indomitus, Aurian hung up chitin bow

ShankeD

hello zxenke. I am from indomitus. Currently i am only 1 from my clan using this forum so i am posting it on my clan leader behalf. 1 of all jaro is a peruvian. He probably don't understand what u were saying. So pls don't write an essay bullshitting my clan next time try talking to us in game pls.

peace.

Zxenke

1: Lady Aries...I posted both locations simultaneosouly. So sue me for not checking you had left a comment on the one that had not gotten a bump for more than a day straight
    2: He sure as hell did know what I was talking about. He argue with me about the concept for a good half hour. There was no language barrier problem there. There was a concensus among your clan members in that party to try to get me to use a heal with an animation cuz I guess they wanted to time it or something. He did eventually get my point when I refused to stop healing him though.
    3: This was more for a warning to everyone in general not to mistake what I did for koxp healing. Your clan just happened to be the fodder, to which I am sorry, but it had to be done.

Lemon

To the user who posted this. My char is Lady_Aries assist of Indomitus. I had originally posted a polite response to your accusation on the webpage forum but I came here to find another post and now you calling down my clan! not cool. like u said you have been accused of this before, let it go!! get over it waaa waa waaaa. What do expect to come of all this?? u gonna start a flaming contest? I would appreciate it if you got over it, understand that it didnt harm anyone. So u got accused, so does everybody. do you see my clan posting and accusing u or your clan of cheating...nooo cuz no one cares cuz nothing will be done. so please get over it move on, and stop flaming my clan please
    Thank you come again
    Lady_Aries

ps. stinky (lemon) Heala_Buffa is now clan leader of Indomitus, Aurian hung up chitin bow [/b]
    Well that's too bad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast