Clan leaders working against me

This is a discussion on Clan leaders working against me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my friend saw the thing about the character he tradded his warrior for being a character that garyg used ...
Page: 1

Natazaku

Default Clan leaders working against me

Well my friend saw the thing about the character he tradded his warrior for being a character that garyg used to scam well he was scared and started a new character so i bought the rogue back well next day my daggers and dd helmet are gone and i say to leaders and they say he didnt do it but pass didnt change and hes claiming they got the pass through the email well i come on today a week after it happened to see my daggers and dd helmet back on it with a kekuri ring and better jewels... lovely db hacker aint it...

Edited img ftw?

Natazaku

File editing...

SirKnight

haha liked it

how can u do that file editing ? and is it legal ?

Cava

there was a thread in ranking where pictures of item can be changed, lets say a elixir staff can be changed into a iron impact, and a normal chitin can be changed into a black chitin with japko patch. however this only changes the PICTURE, not the stats n its only the picture to you but not others.

Baneare

Gary never scammed anyone, get your facts straight and stop slandering ppl

FatM4n

how can you have fp and show shell on char?

NightOwl

Fat, did u read what ppl said??? Image editing? Like a skin u use on WMP or on Counter Strike when ur knife turns to a golden fish (used to love this one :lol: )

FatM4n

yes but I wanted to ask anyway

it would be cool to have

btw does the other player see it to?

Originally posted by FatM4n
    yes but I wanted to ask anyway

it would be cool to have

btw does the other player see it to?
    Nope! That would PWN! If u are paper mage and go around with warrior shells and every1 run from you! :blink: