Clan List

This is a discussion on Clan List within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a clan leader slowly rebuilding a clan and I realize there is a bug in which I cant ...
Page: 1

Raoul

I am a clan leader slowly rebuilding a clan and I realize there is a bug in which I cant see my entire clan list. Is there anyway to see who is in clan, I am getting near full and I need to make some room but there are old afk people still in clan and as a result I see issues in the future. There was a topic on this before I am sure I am not the only person wondering this, but has there been any newer methods to go about this. The only one I can think of is legends page on kok and even that only gave me a few names to get rid of but not all of them. Thank you and have a nice day! h34r:

Shane1911

This is yet another bug that has been around for months.

K2 is aware of it. Will it be fixed? LOL...who knows.

This is yet another bug that has been around for months.

K2 is aware of it. Will it be fixed? LOL...who knows.[/b]
    yeah this is bugged for ages.is hard to kick inactive players from clan cos is bugged

It's not so hard to find your clan members' names. Go to > www.kingofknight.com , click on "Clan Ranking", select your server > find your clan > click on ""Legacy" page (shows old info)".

Shawntay

It's not so hard to find your clan members' names. Go to > www.kingofknight.com , click on "Clan Ranking", select your server > find your clan > click on ""Legacy" page (shows old info)".[/b]
    Nice to know!

PFC Senior Member

It's not so hard to find your clan members' names. Go to > www.kingofknight.com , click on "Clan Ranking", select your server > find your clan > click on ""Legacy" page (shows old info)".[/b]
    Then go in game press H > Clan > Ban_From_Clan_ > "nick" > and u have room

bugged, we've been trying to kick the chars of some of the guys who've left recently because ofall the problems with the game and make room for new players but can't. So, clan suffers and more people leave.

i got same problem, i talked 2 gm about that but they can do shit about this issue...