Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well eh i guess its done for me (Quitting Post)

This is a discussion on Well eh i guess its done for me (Quitting Post) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ive been playing KO for a long time now ( even already made a post like this ) , maybe ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Well eh i guess its done for me (Quitting Post)

Ive been playing KO for a long time now ( even already made a post like this ) , maybe not as old as old school MYKO, but KO has been a good experience for me. Ive made friends here that i would want to know for the rest of my life and hopefully for the rest of my life. Theres so many i dont really feel like naming them all so heres the ppl i can barely live without seeing much anymore

Nando aka Donan/0I/DarkPursuer/ARR0WSSTR0RM - one of my greatest friends not just in KO but in life. such a helpful guy, a nice guy, i wish i still talked to him more.

Raine aka priestess_pam aka MoonDance - ur such a nice person, so helpful and kept me playing when stuff looked rough. I miss talking for hours on msn soo much come to L2 pls

JayQ aka El_Padre/ImWearingWhite/HotAsianTeen/AgaSexxxPls/cuje/FukJQ - the most badass pinoy american ever, u best be coming to Lineage 2 beesh cuz it sux not bullshitting with u every day

If u werent named here dont feel left out :P these 3 just have been so helpful and friendly for me for so long. I still have soo many more friends just as close and i just dont feel like taking the time to name u all.

The reason im quitting is its just getting retarded here in KO. There is too much shit slinging hacking and anything that just ruins ppls time. And finally ive had my first expericience of getting scammed ( well not really scammed but thrust into a situation that fucked me over). If u come here and flame me for being a bad pker dont even bother cuz i know im terrible. IF u come here to say im a hacker or macroer or sum shit think of this; U ARE A REASON THIS COMMUNITY IS SO FUCKED UP. Every1 talks shit about ppl and guess wat its all rumors and bullshit. when u arent as good as sum1 u say "OMG THIS GUY HAS TO BE MARCOING" and ppl talk behind other ppl just for the hell of it. Ppl have become paranoid as well of hackers and scammers and they cant trust any1.

PPL u need to trust each other and stop pulling stupid shit like u do. It is ruining a great game like KO. Its not just K2 whos ruining this game that has so much potential. We all have ruined the community in some way. I know i did it and now i regret it.

I have no reason to believe KO is gonna get better and not just k2 but becuz of the community. Im glad i got out of it when i did and i hope i still keep in touch with the many friends i have from KO.

if u wanna talk to me cuz u knew me or know me or anything just come talk to me on msn

[email protected]

im playing now Lineage 2 on a private server with some old old friends from KO; JypsieRose, her hubby Luke, JadedXavier, and Yatta ( and CrimsonRain/Raggan but not in our clan :P) at least i have a game where i can relax and keep looking behind my back for sum1 whos gonna scam me

www.darklotusguild.com
    www.darklotusguild.net - hella nice forum

even tho its a private server it has more active gms (talking to admin right now actually o.O)and more extensive extra stuff even from real L2 servers like trading on the forums and buying from shops on the forums and setting up merchants on the forums when ur not logged in. I highly suggest to all of u to try it out

anyways ill still be semi active in this forum but i doubt ill ever log a character again seeing as the only character i have access to that has items is cuje a human dcz rogue so if u wanna talk to me just add me to msn

anyways im out

can you control with asdw? like... run

ya... but its easier to click :P

Devontje

Cya dude gl in the other game..
    Btw is it F2P :P?

Of course its f2p its a private Lineage 2 server >_<

Devontje

U need to join FilePlanet to dl it >_<?

Nope I dont think so. it's easiest from a ftp server but i think you can dl it straight from the site. Not sure since I got it from an ftp core thingy.

Devontje

if i wanna dl it than i inmediatly get connected with FilePlanet and u need to pay for that >_<

if u got msn just add me ill lead u thru it to dl it for free

take care and good luck mate. :P

thnx dau add me to msn i dont think i got u

Devontje

Can't u accept me lol? :P
    are u on msn atm?

Devontje

I really added you lol ^^
    even checked it!