Clan Nation transfer

This is a discussion on Clan Nation transfer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, ever since (CZ) koxp is gone, we can finally see how unbalanced the server really is, Orcs completely dominate ...
Page: 1

Default Clan Nation transfer

Well, ever since (CZ) koxp is gone, we can finally see how unbalanced the server really is, Orcs completely dominate CZ and there's 4 orcs for every human. I was gonna talk to our GM captainflagg about a clan Nation transfer, but ever since logos came out, he has dissapeared :rollseyes: .

Is there any way to request a clan NT to even the nations without GM help? CZ is kinda boring atm.

nephiha

nope only way is pay k2 for 36 nt's
    and isnt nt disabled now?

Originally posted by nephiha
    and isnt nt disabled now?
    Yes, it is.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Best bet is try speaking to one of the GM's via the offials to hook you up. Sumillo has been really good in the past with me and normally replies in a day or so.

To be honest it has been a very very very long time since a free clan transfer was done and with it being a good money maker ( when it works ) they may want everyone to spend the $20 moving fee.

Which server btw?

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    Best bet is try speaking to one of the GM's via the offials to hook you up. Sumillo has been really good in the past with *me and normally replies in a day or so. *

To be honest it has been a very very very long time since a free clan transfer was done and with it being a good money maker ( when it works ) they may want everyone to spend the $20 moving fee.[/b]
    We may wanna pay that, basicly we just want an xfer.

<!--QuoteBegin-Luigi

Which server btw?
    Pathos

nephiha

Originally posted by Oblivion+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oblivion)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix@
    Best bet is try speaking to one of the GM's via the offials to hook you up. Sumillo has been really good in the past with *me and normally replies in a day or so. *

To be honest it has been a very very very long time since a free clan transfer was done and with it being a good money maker ( when it works ) they may want everyone to spend the $20 moving fee.
    We may wanna pay that, basicly we just want an xfer.

<!--QuoteBegin-Luigi
    Which server btw?
    Pathos[/b]
    u pay for us?
    cus i sure aint paying 20 usd

I'm aware of that, then again, if we have to pay 20$ each, i can support a few clannies, and others that decide not to, just stay orc. We'll c how this matter evolves, ima contact gm's on official when i get home

Strong Side

h43r: