Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

clan ranking bugged?

This is a discussion on clan ranking bugged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cant say K2ed anymore now its G1ed h34r: lawl[/b] ahhahahahahah nice one xD we all got G1'ed....... if they fix ...
Page: 2

cant say K2ed anymore now its G1ed h34r: lawl[/b]

ahhahahahahah nice one xD we all got G1'ed....... if they fix clan rankings, we might get another super long maintenance next week >

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

OMG Why i pay premium when i cant know my clan ranking.... why i pay premium when on server is atm imposible do master 70 lvl and more.... why we pay?????????????[/b]
    the lvl70 quest being hard got nothing to do with k2.
    lvl70 quest is supposed to be an achievment.

D0ntLikeAFreak

pwned owned

wideload620

OMG Why i pay premium when i cant know my clan ranking.... why i pay premium when on server is atm imposible do master 70 lvl and more.... why we pay?????????????[/b]
    I dont know why you pay i haven't so far with my 2+ years i play to talk and chat with friends and enjoy the game, sounds like you need a little break.

CuriositY

First of all its doing like 1-2 months that Akara is Released and we still don't have Clan Ranking and still have this Prenium bug :S

DarK

I barely look at ranks -_- I dunno why it's such a big deal if its not updating, I guess you could be curious what rank you are but honestly..

-just my opinion

Quoc

ranking not working for me either ^^, ive been checking ,wanting to see what rank my clan is now but its pissing me off argg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12