Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do not change your password

This is a discussion on Do not change your password within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i changed my password 2 days ago, none knew my password, and when i logged on (5 mins ago), ...
Page: 1

kpuano

Well, i changed my password 2 days ago, none knew my password, and when i logged on (5 mins ago), all my items were gone.
    I didn't download anything for "hacks", didn't log in any fake knight website, etc.

K2'ed

good know...

People should do like me , when i change password i send ticket and ask from k2 to do it .

maybe you had keylogger in your pc or something

wawh

or you have keylogger

tommyleonghk

i thought its the "i forgot my password" option which got hacked according to some ppl.... and not the change password option
    but even if they obtain ur password to your account...without the seal/unseal password...hackers wont be able to take ur items unless u either didnt seal ur items or you've got a keylogger some where in your system....

Banned

Can't you just copy/paste your stuff in?

Or no?

af424

Can't you just copy/paste your stuff in?

Or no?[/b]
    +1 tht's wt i do

abstraktzor

and then you find yourself running from enemies in cz, clannies say /town, but you forgot to copy '/town' and then you accidentally paste username and password in normal chat. whoops :P

kpuano

I've premium but bronze, no seals.
    Why would I buy gold if I got hacked for changing my password? I have this account for 3 years with the same password, and 2 days after I change my password I got hacked. I don't have any keylogger, because I didn't download any program in these 2 days. The keylogger must be more then 2 days old, and if I really had a keylogger why would they wait to hack my account?

and then you find yourself running from enemies in cz, clannies say /town, but you forgot to copy '/town' and then you accidentally paste username and password in normal chat. whoops :P[/b]
    i always copy /town when i'm loading :mellow:

The king. Senior Member

and then you find yourself running from enemies in cz, clannies say /town, but you forgot to copy '/town' and then you accidentally paste username and password in normal chat. whoops :P[/b]
    or ull just copy/paste either one, becouse iwouldnt paste both id/pw into id or pw bar thingy, and if ppl saw u saying either ur id or pw, they wouldnt understand it. imean just becouse i write like ea4rhr123 dosnt mean its my pw xD

many says that "i dont have keylogger" and after changing password they have been hacked well thats becouse keyloggers dont work proly anymore when you log to game but when you write new password lot easier. For me and for many others change password or forgot passwords works fine and no hacking. Scan you pc more and use online scanners cuz they find almost evrything.

People should do like me , when i change password i send ticket and ask from k2 to do it .[/b]
    i would do that if k2 actually worked a lil faster... last time i tried that took like.. weeks..

man.. every option on KOL site = hack account..... wasnt the forgot pw the same thing?..... and then ppl get hacked cuz cannot delete tickets..... k2 has so much fixing to do..

well i just changed my pass 5 days ago and just now it says invalid password.....
    i have no keyloggers at all and i havent been to any bad sites
    i got k2'd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast