Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

xp bug in diez1

This is a discussion on xp bug in diez1 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why cant they fix it ffs... all spots have atleast 2 partys in them and all the partys are full, ...
Page: 1

idefix

Default xp bug in diez1

why cant they fix it ffs... all spots have atleast 2 partys in them and all the partys are full, no idea in trying to xp anymore -.-

SirChaoS

Solo FTW!

Just go d2/3 :

It's nice like that I'd say, d1 got very nice drop rate that way

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Just go d2/3 :

It's nice like that I'd say, d1 got very nice drop rate that way
    what he means is coz theres an exp bug on d1, all the exp spots on d2 and d3 are full...

Look better then :

yeah it's really annoying. i am training a priest atm (lvl 55buffer)
    This morning i was like 1hour on seeking list :wacko: and still no1 invited me :angry: i was running around to look for party's but everything was full,and after 1hour and 10minutes i finally got invited :wub: but it was a retarded noob that tped me in golems :angry: so after 1hour and 10minutes i lost 5%

I don't have a clan because every1 wants priests +60, but how the hell can we reach 60 if u have no clan and no1 invites u or when i am in party they sometimes kick me because the other priest is speaking turkish and i don't :angry:

another thing i don't understand is why people always want 1500buff and 300ac to kill the stupidest things(ak,dts,deru,...maybe worm :P ) i got kicked out of deru party because they needed 300ac :wacko: don't they know u don't need ac for deru? B) it's really hard to lvl a priest these days(from scratch),because their are lots of +60buffers

so if som1 wonna help me lvling then pls help me :wub: btw i am orc
    and if som1 wonna invite me to clan... :wub: i am like +6hours on in 1day,so i'm looking for an active clan who exp alot,and english offcourse.

And i hope exp bugg wil be fixed soon.

idefix

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Look better then :
    man ive been in d3 and d2 in elmo deru and apo spots for like 2 hours asking for the leaders for party, then in esl deru and apo spots for 2h for asking party and then finally when i was in seeking some nice guy invited me to troll party <3 btu it only lasted like 2 or 3 buffs, but anyways got like 3% xp... and hten went to solo dts with the buffs i still had on for bout 5mins....

the prob is that every spot is full, and every party is full. so i cant make a new party coz theres just no idea to make a 3rd party in same spot : /

it's really hard to lvl a priest these days(from scratch),because their are lots of +60buffers
    thats true, when i go deru / apo spotsi always see ppl with lvl 60+, md +8 or raptor +8 in there, and me as an archer with hornx +7, i totaly understand why i dont get in party haha :P no but really, be4 i had stiletto +8's and i got partys just well... i mean be4 the exp bug on diez1...

if u were human we cud go dts or somethign i dont like em coz i got only 1k hp and they do ilke 200-300 dmg each hit : / so i gotta use so much pots on em ... but its good xp bth, 15k each as solo.

redfieldTnT

d1 is a high lv warrior's dream

i can make 1.2x xp on d1 soloing in 30 mins

when i can only make like .50=60 in 30 mins in a 3 man party on d2 or 3

makes it pretty dead in d1

and thats the way ahuh ahuh i LIke it

=/ <3 xp bug

go to cz and kick the humans out of their exp spots :wub: that's always the best np and exp bcuz they just keep coming back and donating <_<

not when u are lvl 55buffer :P

TunaFishyMe

does d1 really have better drop rateS? Ive killed DMs, bosses and they all coined....I know it USED to have better drop rate...but i think they lowered it

idefix

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    d1 is a high lv warrior's dream
    yeah HIGH LVLS but im not high lvl and im not warrior also as rogue nice to solo if good equipment, but im kinda poor and crappy items so

well imho i think this wont be fixed in ke... i think we will have to wait for the fire drake patch for it to become back to normal. we've waited like 6 months thru the d1 bug so only like a few more weeks left (hopefully)

idefix

OMG i hate it so bad, everythings going fine, we keep an deru spot clean and gotta wait a while for the next one to spawn, then a raptor warrior comes there asks for party and the party leader kicks me and tkes the warrior to party -.- so annoying.

idefix

Originally posted by Majix
    well imho i think this wont be fixed in ke... i think we will have to wait for the fire drake patch for it to become back to normal. *we've waited like 6 months thru the d1 bug so only like a few more weeks left (hopefully)
    the bug wasnt in february, be4 i started playing wow so hasnt been for 6 months....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast