Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Clan Rankings

This is a discussion on Clan Rankings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe dont you understand they make less money when scrolls arent tradable? How would they make less ...
Page: 2

TeeL

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    dont you understand they make less money when scrolls arent tradable?
    How would they make less money?

If scrolls are untradeable.....more people will want to buy them, and therefore they buy Premmy or some knight cash so they can buy some. Thus, KE makes more money from us...am i mistaken? :huh:

TunaFishyMe

If scrolls are tradable, everyone will be depended on them. The majority of pkers will have them. Thus, everyone who pk will have to buy them with igc or KC to even out cz. Thus, more scrolls will be used per hour, meaning more scrolls will be bought.

If scrolls are not tradable, many things may happen. People with bronze prem will upgrade to silver prem. People will buy more KC. However, the majority of players who cannot/will not buy KC/prem will now be urged to use a buffer. More and more people will use buffers. Now that the majorit of people need buffs, people dont feel crippled if they dont scroll up in pk since everyone else is using buffs. Thus, less scrolls are being used and less people buy KC. Therefore, money lost.

I think they will lose more money because less scrolls are being used up per hour than they make from people upgrading from Bronze to Silver.

TeeL

Could go either way, but i want themto be tradeable again, who doesnt?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12