Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clan Rankings

This is a discussion on Clan Rankings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know this has probalby been posted a million times now but this question has yet to be answered......Clan rankings ...
Page: 1

Pixiecatt

Default Clan Rankings

I know this has probalby been posted a million times now but this question has yet to be answered......Clan rankings have been down since April. I"m sure there are many clans and players out there who would love to see where they stand in the rankings. Will the rankings ever go back up? Or are we doomed to take an educated guess as to where we stand?

Please don't flame me. I just wanna know.

Mario

and also 1 million same answers = NO1 KNOWS

PS: u see any point of this topic ? if there is no info about it on KO main site... u think that any player can know that ? at least u expect a sarcazm answer like "tomorrow..."

Pixiecatt

A lot of ppl don't go to the main ko forums......like me. I very rarely browse them......So maybe..just maybe someone who doesn't utilize the ko forums but does utilize KO4life would know. Hence the reason I asked. Any more smart ass replies?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i've never browsed the official forums tbh... when i asked about them ppl told me they were full of lvl50 noobs that all they do is wonder about stuff that we take as granted like 1+1=3 oke?

but monthly ranking is working, or was. At Diez1 i could see my S of top25 month, aswell as all the symbols of ranking. But haven't seen em on a couple days so probably something is fucked up

Pixiecatt

Dro,

I'm not talking about the symbols that appear in game for the rankings of each player. I'm talking about the Rankings list that used to be on the main website that haven't been up on since April. We know we are a grade 1 clan atm...but it would be nice to see where we fall..example...within the top 10 top clans, top 20 etc....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Pixiecatt
    Dro,

Rankings haven't been up on ares since April. *We have no clue where we stand.......From what I understood none of the rankings on any of the usko servers are up atm.
    read what he said again...he said the rankings are working in the sense that if ur in the top 25 ur symbol is there correctly(or was til the past few days)

Mario

i dun think my answer wasnt right or smth <_< i writed main KO site, not forum... i belive thyre will write anything about that if theyre will ever bring NP ranking back... even if theyre write "soon" on any forum it seems like "never" or "half year", same as "temporary" => read: never or maybe in 2010

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    Dro,

Rankings haven't been up on ares since April. *We have no clue where we stand.......From what I understood none of the rankings on any of the usko servers are up atm.
    read what he said again...he said the rankings are working in the sense that if ur in the top 25 ur symbol is there correctly(or was til the past few days)[/b]
    im sure he is askin for NP ranking on KO site....

G

Originally posted by Mario
    i dun think my answer wasnt right or smth *<_< i writed main KO site, not forum... i belive thyre will write anything about that if theyre will ever bring NP ranking back... even if theyre write "soon" on any forum it seems like "never" or "half year", same as "temporary" => read: never or maybe in 2010

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    Dro,

read what he said again...he said the rankings are working in the sense that if ur in the top 25 ur symbol is there correctly(or was til the past few days)
    im sure he is askin for NP ranking on KO site....[/b][/quote]

MSN ASAP !!!!!!!!!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Mario
    i dun think my answer wasnt right or smth *<_< i writed main KO site, not forum... i belive thyre will write anything about that if theyre will ever bring NP ranking back... even if theyre write "soon" on any forum it seems like "never" or "half year", same as "temporary" => read: never or maybe in 2010

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pixiecatt
    Dro,

im sure he is askin for NP ranking on KO site....[/b][/quote]

ya but if u dont have those symbols then u know ur not in the top 50 xD thats all u really need to know tbh...

Pixiecatt

Not necessarily..just because you don't have one of those symbols doesn't mean your clan is not a top 20 clan.....

Banned Senior Member

They are talking about monthly NP symbols, you dont have a symbol for having a clan in top 100, 50, 25 etc

Pixiecatt

let me reiterate what I"m after. I want to know when or if anyone knows if the powers that be are going to be bringing back the rankings page so we can see where we all stand clan wise in np......

Mario

im sure hes talkin about this

u see TEMPORARY word ? it mean "prolly never", same as PUS items are temporary untradable...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

nono, i mean. there's two kinds of ranking, one of total nps and one of monthly made nps. Difference : the total have borders. 1 ranking per nation on each server. Now, since ranking went down, the monthly np ranking for bugged for a long time, but the total was still working fine, so was the top5 ranking and the war leaders selection.

when FD came out, the monthly ranking came back to work, showing the proper estipends but without the ranking on the website. And the ranking on the website is 50% monthly nps and the other 50% is the clans rank, with half of it messed up i guess they shut it down till they could fix it. Then pulled a k2 on it and leave it there for months and months, hopefully they'll realize that is down and get down to fix it, but hopes won't take us anywhere

unless they fix the monthly np ranking for good, they can't fix the website ranking btw

Pixiecatt

Thank you Dro....not exactly the answer I wanted to hear but at least at least its a start....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast