Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :<

This is a discussion on Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eh u got unbanned at least that&#39;s good...
Page: 2

Eh u got unbanned at least that&#39;s good

Banned

maybe he didnt like your name once again. Swindle..

vhf

A certain someone could make a GM do that..[/b]
    Go go go start the flaming you retard.

maybe he didnt like your name once again. Swindle..[/b]
    ya maybe, my name just owned 36 orcs on Karus!

we are all bugged together!

maybe if you weren&#39;t so retarded for once, you would understand

oh ya, wanna stop trolling the forum?

Havoc2

Your such an airheaded smartass. All I can say is pwnt.

If you remember what the GM told you. Babashopper is a racial term referring to turks so gtfo already. You had your 48 hours and time was up, you didn&#39;t fix the problem with your name so now accept the results, its about time someone dealed with your ass. And now you wonder why? you know dam well why.

edit: The only person your members have to thank is you, don&#39;t pin this on anyone else other than yourself.

Here you go, pulling shit out of ur your ass again, not enough cocks to keep you quite I guess. But here it is, I was asked to name change due to "GangBang", not Babashoper. Remember Aba? I think his rogue is named Babashoper on Diez btw.

Careful... badmouthing our GMs is not earning you Brownie Points with me. Your name was quite offensive. Using "Babashoper" is not really cool but it is borderline.

-Tanoruk[/b]
    pwned? sit the fuck down.

so my name has nothing to do with this clan bug.

It is probably because I changed name when I was the clan leader.

From that day our clan wasn&#39;t on the Representative board, and I couldn&#39;t hand over leadership etc etc.

U troll the forums more than sexe. Duno why u have to be so mean!!!!!!!

Also- Umm u really got what what coming to be honest. Remember when i told u to stop spamming all those things on the top of the screen during war? Well, karma... I duno if this is only u, ask around, maybe other people got it as well.

Clan pls. LOL - From dangerduck

Ouch.

Havoc2

Here you go, pulling shit out of ur your ass again, not enough cocks to keep you quite I guess. But here it is, I was asked to name change due to "GangBang", not Babashoper. Remember Aba? I think his rogue is named Babashoper on Diez btw.
    pwned? sit the fuck down.

so my name has nothing to do with this clan bug.

It is probably because I changed name when I was the clan leader.

From that day our clan wasn&#39;t on the Representative board, and I couldn&#39;t hand over leadership etc etc.[/b]
    That shows arrogance in itself, in one of your screenshots with the GM it CLEARLY shows him telling you "gang bang refering to sexual blah blah, and babashopper is a term referring to turkish blah blah" your so fuking stupid even when your banned because of the exact reason your arguing against, so you sit the fuck down and take a reality check.

I really doubt it had to do with anything other than a fuck up on their end.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

pwned? sit the fuck down.[/b]
    actualy it was abashopper D:

I really doubt it had to do with anything other than a fuck up on their end.[/b]
    except this is something Insanity members do not see, because they are missing 3/4 of their brain =(

excluding you though, i still consider u as a fierce member

Havoc2

except this is something Insanity members do not see, because they are missing 3/4 of their brain =(

excluding you though, i still consider u as a fierce member[/b]
    Exactly why you got fucked up the ass.

excluding you though, i still consider u as a fierce member[/b]

Do u have straight a&#39;s in school? No uz u spend all ur time in school trolling this forum and making lies about us. Quite funny tho really, cuz everyone thinks ur a retard jackass...complete retarded idiot. Ur really stupid, and ur ego just contributes more to the situation. All i have to say again, is karma is a bitch. But yeh, its probly a fuck up. A good fuck up tho.

Exactly why you got fucked up the ass.[/b]
    So are you inferring this has something to do with Insanity? I hope not

BTW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII: I dunno him, but I was referring to this IGN: MrX1X / BabashoppeR

Blizzard: What kind of lies was this? Remind me please, cuz I do no recall any rumors / lies. It was all straight off Ko4life, which was all posted by former Insanity members.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast