Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :<

This is a discussion on Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; PWNT...
Page: 5

The king. Senior Member

PWNT

hansen

I love how its the same people flaming lnsanity people, and those same people happend to be the ones fucked over, shows how ignorant they can be. And I can use the word "lawl" if I want considering we laugh about it all the time on vent so im sorry you don&#39;t have a friend, i&#39;ll be here for you. Pm me.[/b]
    lolz, its you flaming ppl from ur left and right also.. <_<
    why u saying shit about his name, did you got offended due to &#39;babashoper&#39; in his nick ?
    he just have some problem and want help, not stupid comments

rostoen1990

If it not is Insanity flame crew :lol:
    They must have some sort of a clan system that gives points when they go on forums and flame ppl.

Havoc please don&#39;t post stuff u have no clue about
    Its a good laugh for us but now its old...

Azraim

Our clan got pawned also, leader used ncs <_<

If it not is Insanity flame crew :lol:
    They must have some sort of a clan system that gives points when they go on forums and flame ppl.[/b]
    Thats funny. Since it was the 12 year old kids from your clan who started flaming first.

And about the topic:

SATTED BRAH!

sorry we dont have a b1rdy in clan

clan bugged ftw?

"Hmm. You Cannot Create a Clan Right Now, Please Try Again Later."

GG k2&#39;d[/b]
    HOW OLD ARE YOU BRAH? DID YOU HIT PUBERTY YET?

b1rdy #2. And all those idiots with Insanity Sucks in there sig kinda asking for flames...

Havoc2

HOW OLD ARE YOU BRAH? DID YOU HIT PUBERTY YET?

b1rdy #2. And all those idiots with Insanity Sucks in there sig kinda asking for flames...[/b]
    +1 I give more respect to b1rdy because he doesn&#39;t start flame wars. 1 boss was spawned and its the end of the server for these people and lnsanity becomes their #1 hate list. And the sad fact is, we all speak english and they can&#39;t get off our nuts about that. The simple solution to all this is, remove your insanity hate sig and forget what deepthroat started because all he did apparently is get english speakers in our clan to leave for fear of ruining their name, when every bit of what happend has been cleared up for 5 months now. But still, Via answered your question Swindle, all you can do is send in a CS but it takes 5 days for them to restore bought premium, it might be atleast a week or two before they fix the clan bug for you.

kibal

Too many guys from insanity replying here and i dotn understand why .Claiming "dont start flame wars " but obviously looking for one .The fact is that a gg clan got bugged and i dotn care if u like yuber or no.

kibal

+1 I give more respect to b1rdy because he doesn&#39;t start flame wars. 1 boss was spawned and its the end of the server for these people and lnsanity becomes their #1 hate list. And the sad fact is, we all speak english and they can&#39;t get off our nuts about that. The simple solution to all this is, remove your insanity hate sig and forget what deepthroat started because all he did apparently is get english speakers in our clan to leave for fear of ruining their name, when every bit of what happend has been cleared up for 5 months now. But still, Via answered your question Swindle, all you can do is send in a CS but it takes 5 days for them to restore bought premium, it might be atleast a week or two before they fix the clan bug for you.[/b]
    If the gm spawned already 1 boss for u ,why he cant do it again? .Rlly i dont care but since u r replying in a post about my clan i ll do the same talking aobut urs.

I knew what caused the clan to disband, you are the only one pulling random stuff out of ur butt.

Supposedly this case has been forwarded to lead GM, we will see what happens.

If you are wondering why ppl are flaming Insanity you should do a search on this forum, and read every single one of your own reply.

Banned

yes yes yes.. every1 hates insanity =(
    but its funny how the some of the killah&#39;s have the insanity suck sig when they wanted to join b4 hehehehe

puppet stop hating <33

Powerofbobo

Same on beramus one clan get disbanded.I think gm will resolve it at nex maintenance and give back nps to everyone.

PeterPan

OMG other Insanity member talking shits again?
    Really you dont see that this is serious post looking solutions for a problem ? We dont care about yours without sense lifes.
    Thanks Daddy for your answer.

And Happy Christmas to all, but still clanless :mellow:

Damn Puppet was the funniest gay leader on Girakon :< And now he does not even exist... sucks h34r:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast