Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :<

This is a discussion on Clan Syndicate got K2ed ? :< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats funny. Since it was the 12 year old kids from your clan who started flaming first. And about the ...
Page: 6

rostoen1990

Thats funny. Since it was the 12 year old kids from your clan who started flaming first.

And about the topic:

SATTED BRAH![/b]
    Are you blind? maybe you don&#39;t even know who is in your clan then.
    Don&#39;t say anyting about age in here then ur such a hypocrit...

Can Insanity members stop destroying every topic with ppl from Girakon.
    Do you guys realy don&#39;t know why most ppl hate u?

OMG im bored. YAy its christmas break !

Anyways. Hm, like i said last night, i feel bad because you have been bugged. But i&#39;d like to try to clear things up a bit.

Us insanity &#39;flamers&#39; only started flaming because of the way most syndicate treats u. TBH most of us respect everyone on the server, I know i try to. We like to have a laugh, and sometimes it gets a little too far and you think we&#39;re being, immature, rude, i duno. But All of u arent really looking at most of our posts. Your looking Under our avatar,and looking for where it goes

Server: Girakon
    Clan: lnsanity

But if you look past that, you&#39;d realize most of us were trying to help, until you started to flame us. Yes, some of our posts weren&#39;t that great, but hell, you say &#39;insanity look at ur posts ur being immature&#39;. Well you gotta look at urs too, ya know.

Anyways puppetyuber. Sorry to hear bout ur clan.. Killahs, and others, sorry to hear your bugged. Merry christmas/ whatever is it you celebrate.

Peace.

rostoen1990

OMG im bored. YAy its christmas break !

Anyways. Hm, like i said last night, i feel bad because you have been bugged. But i&#39;d like to try to clear things up a bit.

Us insanity &#39;flamers&#39; only started flaming because of the way most syndicate treats u. TBH most of us respect everyone on the server, I know i try to. We like to have a laugh, and sometimes it gets a little too far and you think we&#39;re being, immature, rude, i duno. But All of u arent really looking at most of our posts. Your looking Under our avatar,and looking for where it goes

Server: Girakon
    Clan: lnsanity

But if you look past that, you&#39;d realize most of us were trying to help, until you started to flame us. Yes, some of our posts weren&#39;t that great, but hell, you say &#39;insanity look at ur posts ur being immature&#39;. Well you gotta look at urs too, ya know.

Anyways puppetyuber. Sorry to hear bout ur clan.. Killahs, and others, sorry to hear your bugged. Merry christmas/ whatever is it you celebrate.

Peace.[/b]
    I been in Insanity clan and Insanity Vent, most of u don&#39;t respect every1 on the server, its flame flame flame.
    take a look at ur sharer or SexE, flaming without knowing what he is talking about, and so on

You are not trying to clear things up just trying to make u look good jeez!

ISeeYouPee

I been in Insanity clan and Insanity Vent, most of u don&#39;t respect every1 on the server, its flame flame flame.
    take a look at ur sharer or SexE, flaming without knowing what he is talking about, and so on

You are not trying to clear things up just trying to make u look good jeez![/b]
    +1

Axarus

sad .. k2&#39;ed

Banned

You are not trying to clear things up just trying to make u look good jeez![/b]

ok well there are some flamers but not every1 is flamming whore like u xD
    jk

but anyways why can&#39;t we just all get along ^_^

ps: puppetyuber hope u get ur clan fixed

"I been in Insanity clan and Insanity Vent, most of u don&#39;t respect every1 on the server, its flame flame flame.

You are not trying to clear things up just trying to make u look good jeez!&#39;

Right. I really wanna look good on a forum!

You don&#39;t know a shit about me.

So stop talking like you do. As far as my eyes see, your the one that is flaming.

Also--to iseeyoupee- how quickly ur mood changes about everyone, just because your gone now. How quickly your layalties change? Well, thot u were pretty cool, but i guess your just liked it cuz of the exp u got.

PSYK0SIN

:/ stop flaming each other
    its a game ur not playing for ur life
    Pupp got bugged Wierd but i think u may get a fix soon
    i can say that insanity members are highly skilled , retards + VERY BOASTFUL <<----Brag
    Syndicate well some airheads funny guys decent skill

you have no excuse for flaming each other -_-

Peace for all <3 (Im not a flower boy)

You guys make me laugh

And havoc you do need to stop posting in these topics all the time lol

You guys make me laugh

And havoc you do need to stop posting in these topics all the time lol[/b]
    But is so fun

saca

u guys not the only one with the bug ;/
    gay k2

grade 1 clan in top 5 (2)

1st

and now there u have it k2ed

theprodigy

im not even reading replies omg you got fing owned so badly. hahahaha you just made my day finish off well omg thats halarious. i hope that gets fixed but if soemthign more fucked up happens b sure 2 post so i can lol more.

u guys not the only one with the bug ;/
    gay k2

grade 1 clan in top 5 (2)
    1st

and now there u have it k2ed
    [/b]
    oO how is he getting this fixed?

:/ stop flaming each other
    its a game ur not playing for ur life
    Pupp got bugged Wierd but i think u may get a fix soon
    i can say that insanity members are highly skilled , retards + VERY BOASTFUL <<----Brag
    Syndicate well some airheads funny guys decent skill

you have no excuse for flaming each other -_-

Peace for all <3 (Im not a flower boy)[/b]
    excuse me? insanity highly skilled and we&#39;re only decent? pffffff our whole clan rapes when we goto cz if you haven&#39;t noticed, and we dont have half the items or lvls they do. so what do you call skill? the high lvl with all the +1 uniques or the ones who can hold their own simply on skill? when we&#39;re in cz all you can see is syndicate pwning and thats all there is to it. sorry you consider high lvls and items skill, but it doesnt work that way and you will see when we catch up.

edited: i didnt have to call insanity noobs i was just angry that the oldest ko players on girakon and any other server we goto are not getting our recognition.

excuse me? insanity highly skilled and we&#39;re only decent? pffffff our whole clan rapes when we goto cz if you haven&#39;t noticed, and we dont have half the items or lvls they do. so who really has the skill? the high lvl noobs with all the +1 uniques or the ones who can hold their own simply on skill? when we&#39;re in cz all you can see is syndicate pwning and thats all there is to it. sorry you consider high lvls and items skill, but it doesnt work that way and you will see when we catch up.[/b]

Syndicate for best girakon pkers!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast