Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Clan Vengeance - Akara

This is a discussion on Clan Vengeance - Akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm going to explain this to you guys once again, so you can stop crying about how i took " ...
Page: 1

fkChaOz

i'm going to explain this to you guys once again, so you can stop crying about how i took " ALL " of the clan items. well anyway, when i came to Akara i was with friends from Girakon maybe about 5 - 6 of us. we all rushed to 60 and we were taking out bosses etc and we were going quite good, things were actually working for us. people were only in our clan because we were the first clan to hit Grade 2 and when they saw that we lost the grade, the clan fell apart. Regardless.. slowly all my friends quit server and donny NTed to human etc.. so basically it was just me playing with new people that i recruited. Anyway, if u are curious about clan drops .. we got things CE, 2x AE, GB , Elf Belt, and other craps such as BDN which we sold for our capes. the clan members still have them drops that i gave out to them. and i have this elf belt. just stating the fact that all i took with me was this ' elf belt ' not ALL CLAN drops like u assumed. It was a big step for me to disband Vengeance and NT to human side, but it was my decision and i hope that you can respect that.

But you kicked donny cos hes retarded, Now ur playing with him ?

fkChaOz

i kicked donny because he begged me to come to this server, and was going to NT, without telling me. i heard it from his sharer germo

Phace

i kicked donny because he begged me to come to this server, and was going to NT, without telling me. i heard it from his sharer germo[/b]
    well, thats not an explaination?
    ur kicked him cuz he was going to NT without telling u.. now ur friends again..

hm, i wont disturb ya.

Phace -out

fkChaOz

well friends do get mad at eachother, and do rational things without thinking.

Phace

well friends do get mad at eachother, and do rational things without thinking.[/b]
    true..

it'll be fun challenging u in cz bro

fkChaOz

indeed ^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

And suprise supirse what happend today?

Donny was in our clan, a 15 year old little boy that hates turks.. I knew something would happen.. He asked me to add chaoz, he seemed allright, so i added the dude.. 4 hours later, they finda boss.. Donny and chaoz,call up the clan and we killed it with the whole clan, ( NOT YOU GUYS, WHOLE THE CLAN, U CANT KILL A FUKIN TALOS WITH ONLY 1 ROGUE AND WARRIOR),
    Anyway,drop = glassbelt.. goes to chaoz which is in the clan for 4 hours, thats strange enough but whatever. Im asking for the drop, he says hydra has it. Then i pm hydra, and he almost made me beg to get the fucking item.. He actually said THEY deserverd it, because they found the talos, and killed it.. Well that must be the best joke ever, u kill a boss with a caln, its a fucking caln drop. We had a point system before u guys came, u cant just take a drop after 4 hours being in the clan..He kept saying how much he hated the clan altho he was in it himself ( hydra ).. Eventually after 30minutes talking he gave the GB..

I kicked them 2 personally, i do not want item whores like you guys, 15 and 16 years old, and look what you do.. SHOW SOME RESPECT

If u wanna say that i lie, i have screenshots
    DO NOT ADD THESE MORONS, THANK YOU!

drama

CuriositY

So nice to tell you !

And now your in MiracLe clan So sad !

So NVM Have fun in our side !

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

No, they are kicked from miracle after being itemhungry and being an ass not to give the GB when the leader asks him to

And now your in MiracLe clan So sad ![/b]
    They got kicked lol xD

Now you know how they work ^^.

CuriositY

No, they are kicked from miracle after being itemhungry and being an ass not to give the GB when the leader asks him to[/b]

Ok so now what are they going to go ? Wich clan ? Hmm

Let me bet ? Rainbow.. ? Are they doing every clan in server ?

Nvm Good Luck Now Chaoz and Hydr4 I'm sure you will get a room in any other server !

Please, can we get off the fucking age thing.
    AGE DOES NOT MATTER.

It seems every time someone flames another person, they have to throw "15 or 16" in it.
    I'm 16 and I take offense to that.

Age has nothing to do with it, so stop fucking saying that.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast