Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Clan Vengeance - Akara

This is a discussion on Clan Vengeance - Akara within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This topics mad funny just btw hahahaha...
Page: 4

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

This topics mad funny just btw hahahaha

Havoc2

If it as SQ and an IN that dropped, you can bet they would have scammed the clan.. so get rid of them now, and avoid problems later.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Allready done

I think arguing 30 minutes about clan rules for greedy reason is a good enough reason for a kick.[/b]

+1

especially if they were only in clan for what, half a day?

Willows

@ themadhatter - Age does matter, I for one am more mature now than I was when I was 15. I'm sure you will be, too, not that you're not wellspoken already, of course.

My opinion:

So... these two guys were in clan when this CLAN DROP dropped, right? They participated in the party, right? They found you the boss, right? And you kicked them because you didn't like their attitude? fair enough.

Sort of.

They were in clan, participating when the glass belt dropped, and even though they thought about splitting with it, you have no right to completely leave them high and dry. Kick them, yes, but acknowledge that they helped you get it by at least giving them a cut of the value. They might bitch and complain that they should get the glassbelt instead, but I'm sure in the end if you give them something they can use that is about their portion of that drop it'll at least seem fair for all.

You say you can't take a boss without a clan. They were part of the clan, and you HAVE TO see that you as a clan couldn't have taken it without them two. If they were not in clan, I'm sure they'd call another clan or some friends and try take it down. They deserve something to show for it, give them some kind of fair compensation.

@ themadhatter - Age does matter, I for one am more mature now than I was when I was 15. I'm sure you will be, too, not that you're not wellspoken already, of course.

My opinion:

So... these two guys were in clan when this CLAN DROP dropped, right? They participated in the party, right? They found you the boss, right? And you kicked them because you didn't like their attitude? fair enough.

Sort of.

They were in clan, participating when the glass belt dropped, and even though they thought about splitting with it, you have no right to completely leave them high and dry. Kick them, yes, but acknowledge that they helped you get it by at least giving them a cut of the value. They might bitch and complain that they should get the glassbelt instead, but I'm sure in the end if you give them something they can use that is about their portion of that drop it'll at least seem fair for all.

You say you can't take a boss without a clan. They were part of the clan, and you HAVE TO see that you as a clan couldn't have taken it without them two. If they were not in clan, I'm sure they'd call another clan or some friends and try take it down. They deserve something to show for it, give them some kind of fair compensation.[/b]
    I agree to an extent. The "give them some compensation" part we can all agree on. 750k...the money needed to actually kill the boss? But this part...

"My opinion:

Sort of.

They were in clan, participating when the glass belt dropped, and even though they thought about splitting with it, you have no right to completely leave them high and dry. Kick them, yes, but acknowledge that they helped you get it by at least giving them a cut of the value. They might bitch and complain that they should get the glassbelt instead, but I'm sure in the end if you give them something they can use that is about their portion of that drop it'll at least seem fair for all."[/b]
    Jack joins clan

Jack participates in one boss drop

Drop goes to Jack

Jack wants to keep it but decides after 2 hours of arguing that he will give drop to the clan

Now, you have the information about jack to determine that he has a greedy mentality. If I knew that about someone, I wouldn't keep them in the clan. And if I did, they wouldn't get shit from me. They deserve compensation, but no more money than the money it took to buy the soul pots required to kill the boss.

whassup

this topic is hilarious seriously!

my opinion here we go ...

well if chaoz and hydr4 found it and then clan killed it, then obviously they should of gave it to you, but you call them item hungry? who the leader of a top clan and oo let me guess that glass belt went to you? oh im right now who is item hungry

arko

i'm just a reader, and this thread seems interesting

i think a warning should have been issued, since the item has been returned to clan.

you are stripping credit from the two individuals that has found the Talos and informed the clan about it. regardless of what their intentions were after looting the belt, they gave it back.

don't think you took the appropriate steps in handling a new commy and clanny. I mean if you are going to do something about the situation at least put respect into it. By the end of it, it just sounded like "THANK GOD I HAVE MY GLASS BELTY BACK, LUCKY ME"

but that's just a personal op. of a random reader who has nothing better to do at work but drop his 2 cents!

Banned

And ppl ask me y i dont fck with clans, dont join vent, and simply pk alone....

to much drama

this topic is hilarious seriously!

my opinion here we go ...

well if chaoz and hydr4 found it and then clan killed it, then obviously they should of gave it to you, but you call them item hungry? who the leader of a top clan and oo let me guess that glass belt went to you? oh im right now who is item hungry [/b]
    this is no the point, the leader decide what the fuck he wants to do with it, ur his clannie if ur not happy with his way of working, u leave. but o well its a successfull clan with lot of people in it, maybe cuz he know how to run his clan and not being a "item hungry" cuz nobody want an "item hungry" as leader.

Record

Please, can we get off the fucking age thing.
    AGE DOES NOT MATTER.

It seems every time someone flames another person, they have to throw "15 or 16" in it.
    I'm 16 and I take offense to that.

Age has nothing to do with it, so stop fucking saying that.[/b]
    Get over yourself, in 1 year u'll be 17.

i guess they dont think crystal clear, i mean how the fuck can u demand an item after being in the clan for not even 24 hours?? We have killed more then 100 talos and we got no drop, now we kill 1 and we get a glass belt.. How the fuck can u demand that GB then? i dont get it, see waht happend over 1 glass belt.. It's all hydra's faulth tho, i don't wanna blame chaoz but since chaoz told me hydra had it , while hydra said chaoz had it, i cant trust any of you so thats why ur kicked.[/b]
    I agree.

So they ended up giving the GB back and then got kicked?............
    ZOMG 600 POSTS[/b]
    DarK, Imagine someone joined our clan 4 hours later they find talos, call clan, we kill it, they get the a Glass Belt, they think they deserve it, our clan leader has to spend 30mins convincing them to give to clan. They eventually give it, would you keep them around? I sure as hell wouldn't, that is the stench of Greed.

Gratz on 600posts

Hydr4

It was never even in my tought to not give the glass belt to him , I knew that i was gonna leave the clan if not in 1 hour in 1 day i have had enough of these turks that dont even try to speak english in vent , I was bout to leave miracle but i wanted to wait till csw and wanted to see how it would go they were unorganized as shit and i already made up my mind about leaving miracle....

Me and chaoz running around eslant and find a talos , There was another clan waiting to get it and me and chaoz started it chaoz minored me our clannies showed up 5 minutes late talos was down glass belt dropped on chaoz , Then steelo logs on zuzu and demands the glass belt from me , I was just trying to make sure it went to the right person and not to some faggot turkish mage , took about 10 minutes before i got my point clear he never even said that next clan drop would go to me , and i didnt tought it would i didn't ask for shit and i just wanted to make sure it fell into the good hands.

So all good i tell chaoz to give the glassbelt to zuzu and he did , after that zuzu decided to be a prick and kick us from clan. Thats bad enough of his own i mean getting kicked while u think ur doing something good right? Then i come on this forum and read shit about me and chaoz being scammers , How are we scammers we gave back the belt.

Anyway i could care less about a migueldeath (yea indeed who?) saying im a scammer i know what i have done and what i havent done and i have not scammed the glass belt.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Anyway i could care less about a migueldeath (yea indeed who?) saying im a scammer i know what i have done and what i havent done and i have not scammed the glass belt.[/b]

:lol:

so gotta shove that into miguel's face. XD

RideOn

Anyway i could care less about a migueldeath (yea indeed who?) saying im a scammer i know what i have done and what i havent done and i have not scammed the glass belt.[/b]
    yeah bcoz? steelo told u that u will get items later, greedy bastard.

Hydr4

yeah bcoz? steelo told u that u will get items later, greedy bastard.[/b]
    no he didn't read my post jackshit

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast