Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

clan zIvAna members KSed our Troll King

This is a discussion on clan zIvAna members KSed our Troll King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fag brazilians like u and ur buddies should get ks'd all time B) either on bosses or in exp parties. ...
Page: 2

Huck

fag brazilians like u and ur buddies should get ks'd all time B)

either on bosses or in exp parties.

ps: lol at party chat, telling to lure a titan on them :lol:

zz stop cryin

Canadian

there is no such thing as ks on bosses....[/b]

It is actually your fault that u didnt block trades and got a TS on....Shit happens yeah,but next time u will know what to do with the boss. Ksing trading and luring on a boss sux,but its a big part of this game,and whoever is ready wins.[/b]

+2

dizzyontour

meh w/e i dont see how that post was bannable. it's just saying that too many noobs are coming to these forums and now even koxpers/macroers wanna come here. and silly post like "omg they ksed my boss after i died" are just simply spam.. what's next "i killed hyde" post? oh wait... that already happened -_-[/b]
    +1, totaly agree , and if you played this game for a while you dont even bother to comment on such a thing as KS when it comes to bosses, most dmg takes the dop, easy as that. I had a gooddamn koxper pming me for like 15 mins after we took HQ coz he thought we KS him on it, since when do koxpers whine abut KS ?

killluminati

zz stop cryin[/b]

im gonna ks u next time

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

It's just matter of manners really. I wouldn't ks a boss unless the tanker is dead or he can't take the boss down. Trading sucks but I've been trading some lvl 80 rogue too when I tried to ks shaula from him xD

mammlea

/good night bb'ed

4que

Well respect for anybody in this game is out the window, people lure, trade spam, etc at bosses.
    Pathetic really, the first see first get rule is gone, now its you better kill it quick before I do because im L80 and your L70.

On a side note, if the boss killed you technically you lost it, regardless if your rezzed or not.
    If people see you die by your own accord, they wont wait around for you to be rezzed, they will just take the boss.

pff </3 noobs. boss = no ksing rules

Phave

No1 cares, get used to it, most are stupid turks they KS, they are fuktards.

tindall

close?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12